Pandora's box (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pandora's Box (movie))
|Look up Pandora's box in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pandora's box refers to the container opened by the Greek mythological woman Pandora releasing all the evils of humanity into the world.
Pandora's box may also refer to:
Theatre, film and television
- Pandora's Box (play), a 1904 German play (Die Büchse der Pandora) by Frank Wedekind
- Pandora's Box (1929 film), a 1929 film by G. W. Pabst, starring Louise Brooks
- Pandora's Box (2008 film), an award-winning Turkish drama directed by Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- Trois 2: Pandora's Box, a 2002 erotic thriller directed by Rob Hardy
- Pandora's Box (TV series), a 1992 documentary series by Adam Curtis
- "Pandora's Box", two-episodes story of the Mighty Max cartoon TV series
- Pandora Spocks, a spin on the phrase "Pandora's box", and the pseudonym of Samantha's cousin Serena on the TV show Bewitched
- "Little Box of Evil" (Pandora's Box), a 2005 episode of the show Charmed
- Pandora's Box, a feature on the television series Big Brother where a contestant is tempted to open a box that contains a prize as well as some sort of negative consequence.
- Pandora's box is represented as "The Pandorica", a box created to hold the Doctor in the 2010 episodes of "Doctor Who", The Pandorica Opens and The Big Bang.
- Pandora's Box is a magical item featured on ABC's Once Upon a Time. It first appears in the seventh episode of the third season.
- Pandora's Box is present in the TV series Warehouse 13 where it is fully destroyed, taking the worlds hope with it resulting in hopelessness and despair.
- Pandora's Box (album), a compilation album by the band Aerosmith
- Pandora's Box (band), a musical group created by Jim Steinman
- "Pandora's Box" (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark song), a single by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark from the album Sugar Tax.
- "Pandora's Box" (Procol Harum song), Procol Harum's last Top 20 UK single, also the lead track off of their album Procol's Ninth (1975).
- "Pandora's Box", a song from Aerosmith's 1974 album Get Your Wings
- "Pandora's Box", a song from Donna Summer's 1975 album Love to Love You Baby
- "Pandora's Box", a song from Edguy's 2011 album Age of the Joker
- Pandora's Box (BDSM), a studio in New York made famous by Nick Broomfield's documentary Fetishes
- Pandora's Box, prison cell built on deck of HMS Pandora to hold captured mutineers from HMS Bounty
- Pandora Box (company), a Japanese video game developer
- Pandora's Box (video game), a computer game created by Microsoft
- Pandora's Box, Gunn High School's creative arts magazine
- Pandora's Box, a gamemaster's tool for Ultima Online
- Pandora's Box, a wrapper application for Pandora (music service)
- Professor Layton and Pandora's Box, the second game in the Professor Layton series
- Pandora Boxx, American drag queen
- Pandora's Box (nightclub), a club in 1960s Los Angeles
- Pandora, a space box with cosmic power featured in Street Fighter X Tekken
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pandora's box.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.