|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (January 2011)|
Ambassador Paolo Zampolli
|Born||March 5, 1970
|Residence||New York City, U.S.|
Paolo Zampolli was born on March 5, 1970 in Milan, Italy.The only child of a wealthy Milanese family, Zampolli had a privileged upbringing dividing his time between Europe's' top educational institutions, summers deep-sea diving in the Mediterranean and winters skiing in St. Moritz. Paolo started his business career as a child as an active member of his fathers toy manufacturing business, Harbert. He was responsible for testing the prototypes and selecting which toys would be launch to the Italian market. Harbert biggest success was introducing to Italy “Star Wars” figures and the Easy-Bake Oven (a.k.a. Dolce Forno.) At the Age of 18, Zampolli lost his father in a skiing accident catapulting him to take control of Harbert. After some time leading the family business, he sold the company to a group under the control of Silvio Berlusconi, the Italian billionaire and eventual prime minister.
In the mid 1990s, Paolo Zampolli founded ID Models in New York City. The agency represented high-end fashion models including Ana Hickmann and Cinthia Moura. ID Models raised the entrepreneurial bar in the business promptly positioning itself as one of the leading modeling agencies in the world. Zampolli is accredited with pioneering in the use of web technology to market and book models electronically. Throughout its years ID Models represented some of the worlds most sought after faces. The agency operated until 2008 when Zampolli divested from various fashion-based businesses he owned and operated. He went on to form a partnership with real estate mogul Donald Trump and the Trump Organization as Director of International Development.   In 1998, Paolo Zampolli famously introduced his model and friend, Melania Trump (Nee Melania Knauss) to his friend and current President of the United States, Donald Trump.
While transitioning from the world of fashion to real estate, Zampolli gained international notoriety by incorporating the usage of high-end fashion models to sell exclusive properties in Manhattan. The venture prompted attention in several American, Australian and Italian news publications, including a story on the business cable news network, CNBC. Supermodel Angie Everhart, was one of the models assisting Zampolli in this venture.
Zampolli represents fashion mogul Christina Calori, who took-over US oldest outerwear company Woolrich earlier this year on an $86,000,000 deal, in various real estate transactions. He assisted Calori in the acquisition of historical New York property 31 Bond St. for $8.2 million. He sold the same property on Calori's behalf 2 years later for $16 million, a 95% return on investment. Zampolli has created a reputation for flipping properties for at least 90% return on investment.   On a similar unique approach, he acquired for the state of Qatar and former Qatari Prime Minister (HBJ) Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jaber Al Thani a historical mansion listed for $52,000,000 for the economic price of $35,000,000 giving the State of Qatar a $17,000,000 saving. 
Zampolli is responsible for some of the biggest restaurant deals close in the last decade in New York City. He has represented Alex Sapir and Roten Rosen from ASRR capital in the acquisition of Zuma New York City and Zuma Las Vegas. He brokered the deal between Koi restaurant and Trump organization for the opening of Koi at their Trump Soho location. He represented Dsquared2, owned by Staff International Diesel, in the brokering of the flagship store in Soho. He has been working with major hospitality groups like Cipriani Group, Serafina, Assunta Madre, Anticapesa, Buddha Bar, and Luzzo. Throughout his career, Zampolli has brokered about $1 billion in New York City real estate deals.  
Over the last few years Zampolli has worked with several United Nations environmental projects, including hosting functions such as the United Nations Diamond Awards Gala for Renewable Energy and The Friends of Climate Change. The event honored Czech supermodel Petra Nemcova for her work with the Happy Hearts Foundation, as well as, Steve Weisz (CEO and Founder of In Ticketing) who was named United Nations Social and Economic Council Advisor on Renewable Energy at the gala. Most recently, Zampolli has served as President of Green Incorporated, a firm that collaborates with the United Nations on ecological projects. As executive director of the International Renewable Energy Organization (I.R.E.O.), an intergovernmental organization, he has collaborated together with the United Nations to organize various conferences on climate change. Zampolli hosted Climate Change I.R.E.O. conference which counted former U.S. President Bill Clinton as guest speaker. In 2011, he was officially named Minister-Counsellor to the Permanent Mission of the Commonwealth of Dominica at the United Nations. In August 2012, he was appointed as Ambassador under The Tourism Ministry of Grenada. In October 2013, The Honorable Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit appointed Zampolli as United Nation Ambassador and Ambassador For Oceans and Seas for the Commonwealth of Dominica. On June 6, 2014, Dr Right Honorable Keith Claudius Mitchell Prime Minister of Grenada, appointed Ambassador Zampolli's wife, Amanda Ungaro-Zampolli as United Nations ambassador in charge of Post 15th Agendas and responsible of the second committee with United Nations Ambassador Ranking. Ambassador Amanda Ungaro-Zampolli is currently working under the 69th United Nations Vice President of the UN General Assembly for the Blue Economy. 
Ambassador Zampolli is currently developing World Artificial Intelligence Organization, an initiative with the goal to build strong partnerships between the technology leaders from the private sector, academic institutions, scientists, Member States, International organizations, and UN Agencies. The rapid and ever-evolving technology sector and the promise presented to the world by Artificial Intelligence will completely improve the different economic sectors.
Paolo Zampolli, through his role as ambassador of the Commonwealth of Dominica, has help the country in its advancements through the creation of job sources, increasing the inflow of tourist in long-term basis, infrastructure development, and ecotourism, in the form of foreign investments. Zampolli is responsible for bringing to the island the Cabrits Resort Kempinski. The resort, to be completed in its entirety by the end of 2018, will count with 160 guest rooms plus a variety of pool and recreation areas, restaurants and bars. The resort will be operated and managed by Kempinski Hotel Group. There has not been a project of this magnitude in the history of Dominica. It is the beginning of an effort to turn Dominica into one of the top touristic destination in the Caribbean. Paolo Zampolli is currently working in the development of other projects to benefit Dominica with the purpose to bring growth and innovation in the sectors of tourism, development of infrastructure and sustainable economic growth.  In 2016, Zampolli donated on behalf of Dominica, a Shark Sculpture created by contemporary artist, Domingo Zapata, for permanent display at the United Nations lobby. The purpose of the Shark Sculpture is to raise awareness about Dominica, as well as, the sustainable use of our Oceans and Seas. 
Paolo Zampolli is married to Brazilian model Amanda Ungaro for over a decade. They have a son together, Giovanni Zampolli.
- "un.int United Nations Blue Book Pg. 84; un.int" (PDF). un.int. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- "AskMen.com Celebrity Profile Ana Hickmann | AskMen.com". Askmen.com. Retrieved 2015-12-26.
- "observer.com Ciao, Paolo! Donald's Matchmaker Goes From Pin-Ups to Penthouses; The New York Observer". observer.com. Retrieved 2009-08-29.
- name="Donald meets Melania">"When Donald Met Melania, Paolo Was There". 1 September 2016 – via The New York Times.
- "theaustralian.com.au Catwalk models stimulate sales in upscale New York; The Australian". theaustralian.com.au. Retrieved 2017-01-24.
- 22 maart 2007. "Models as Real Estate Agents: A New Business Model?". YouTube. Retrieved 2009-08-29.
- "italy24.ilsole24ore.com Italy's WP takes over US oldest outerwear company Woolrich International; italy24.ilsole24ore.com". taly24.ilsole24ore.com. Retrieved 2017-03-28.
- "nypost.com She is One Hot Bond Girl; nypost.com". nypost.com. Retrieved 2017-03-28.
- "observer.com How Sheikh! Qatar Is On an Upper East Side Townhouse Tear; observer.com". observer.com. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- "nypost.com Japan's Culinary Design; nypost.com". nypost.com. Retrieved 2017-03-28.
- "nypost.com Popular pizzaria to offer Kosher pizza at new Madison location; nypost.com". nypost.com. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "nypost.com Serafina coming to Alex Sapir's Nomo Soho Hotel; nypost.com". nypost.com. Retrieved 2017-03-30.
- "businesswire.com Steve Weisz, CEO & Founder of In Ticketing, Named United Nations ECOSOC Advisor; businesswire.com". businesswire.com. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- "Paolo Zampolli, empresario y colaborador de Naciones Unidas: «El camino natural para prosperar en los negocios es seguir la estela del poder | Diario de Ibiza". diariodeibiza.es. Retrieved 2009-08-29.
- "prlog.org Climate Change IREO Conference presented by Paolo Zampolli; prlog.org". prlog.org. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- "zampolli.com about; zampolli.com". zampolli.com. Retrieved 2017-01-02.
- "caribbeannewsnow.com Rapid Progress Made on Cabrits Resort Kempinski; caribbeannewsnow.com". caribbeannewsnow.com. Retrieved 2017-02-02.
- "nytimes.com Donald Trump modeling agent Paolo Zampolli; nytimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved 2017-02-02.