Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up paparazzi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Paparazzi are photographers who take candid pictures of celebrities.
Paparazzi may also refer to:
- "Paparazzi" (Lady Gaga song)
- "Paparazzi" (Girls' Generation song)
- "Paparazzi" (Xzibit song)
- Paparazzi (2004 film), an American thriller
- Paparazzi (1998 film), a French comedy
- Paparazzi, a 1998 Italian comedy film starring Massimo Boldi and Christian De Sica
- Paparazzi, a video game for the PlayStation 2
- Paparazzi (TV series), a Philippine talk show
- Paparazzi Productions, a professional wrestling faction
- Paparazzi Project, open-source hardware and software for autopiloting aircraft
- "Poparazzi", a song by Switchfoot on the album Learning to Breathe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paparazzi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.