Parenthood (season 3)
|Parenthood (season 3)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||18|
|Original release||September 13, 2011– February 28, 2012|
- Peter Krause as Adam Braverman
- Lauren Graham as Sarah Braverman
- Dax Shepard as Crosby Braverman
- Monica Potter as Kristina Braverman
- Erika Christensen as Julia Braverman-Graham
- Sam Jaeger as Joel Graham
- Savannah Paige Rae as Sydney Graham (16 episodes)
- Sarah Ramos as Haddie Braverman (16 episodes)
- Max Burkholder as Max Braverman (15 episodes)
- Joy Bryant as Jasmine Trussell (15 episodes)
- Tyree Brown as Jabbar Trussell (15 episodes)
- Miles Heizer as Drew Holt (13 episodes)
- Mae Whitman as Amber Holt
- Bonnie Bedelia as Camille Braverman (14 episodes)
- Craig T. Nelson as Zeek Braverman (15 episodes)
- Jason Ritter as Mark Cyr
- Michael B. Jordan as Alex
- Skyler Day as Amy Ellis
- John Corbett as Seth Holt
- D. B. Woodside as Dr. Joseph Prestridge
- Alexandra Daddario as Rachel
- Rosa Salazar as Zoe
- Courtney Ford as Lily
- Kelly Wolf as Mrs. McKindall
- Amanda Foreman as Suze Lessing
- Tina Lifford as Renee Trussell
Parenthood was renewed for a third season by NBC on May 12, 2011. This season of Parenthood was set to only have 16 episodes. However, on September 29, 2011, NBC ordered two more episodes of Parenthood bringing this seasons total to 18 episodes.
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Production
|36||1||"I Don't Want to Do This Without You"||Lawrence Trilling||Jason Katims||September 13, 2011||301||6.29|
|Sarah celebrates a milestone birthday and leans on Mark Cyr (Jason Ritter) for emotional support , while Amber makes an independent move from her family. Unemployed, Adam feels the stress of providing for his pregnant wife and family and ponders a new business venture with Crosby. Julia becomes frustrated with the adoption process and dreams up a bizarre scenario. Meanwhile Haddie’s boyfriend Alex (Michael B. Jordan) reveals hidden information to Julia.|
|37||2||"Hey, If You're Not Using That Baby..."||Lawrence Trilling||Kerry Ehrin||September 20, 2011||302||5.28|
|Kristina is concerned over Max's well-being as he attends a mainstream public school. Sarah and Mark Cyr define and grow their relationship while Haddie and Alex may be drifting apart. Meanwhile, the stress of the adoption process causes Julia to act irrationally, and Adam changes his career plans.|
|38||3||"Step Right Up"||Adam Davidson||David Hudgins||September 27, 2011||303||5.53|
|Amber revels in her new independence, while Sarah strives to remain a part of her life. Crosby is unsure how he feels about Jasmine dating and she wonders if she now fits in the Braverman family. Meanwhile, Kristina is concerned about Crosby and Adam's new business venture. Also, Alex receives good news and Zeek imparts relationship advice to Drew.|
|39||4||"Clear Skies From Here on Out"||Adam Davidson||Bridget Carpenter||October 4, 2011||304||5.05|
|Zeek lands a role in a commercial, which surprises the family but also causes Camille to think about her achievements in comparison. Max seems to be fitting in at school, however when a large fight ensues between him and Jabbar, both brothers/business partners can't come to terms. Alex and Haddie decide not to see each other.|
|40||5||"Nora"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Jason Katims||October 11, 2011||305||5.26|
|Adam finds out that Crosby had not been completely truthful about the business plan he had promised. Amber steps in to help Max come to terms with the fight, while Julia and Joel get a surprise. Seth drops into Sarah's life again, much to Mr. Cyr's dismay, and baby Braverman finally arrives.|
|41||6||"Tales From the Luncheonette"||Allison Liddi-Brown||Kerry Ehrin||October 18, 2011||306||5.03|
|Kristina exhausts herself by diving back into supermom mode while Adam and Crosby prepare their new music studio, in hopes of impressing their first potential client, Cee Lo Green. Meanwhile, Zeek plants doubts in Julia and Joel's adoption plan and Drew takes advice from Amber to move forward with Amy. Meanwhile, Mark Cyr continues to feel uneasy with Seth's involvement in Sarah's life.|
|42||7||"Forced Family Fun"||Patrick Norris||Sarah Watson||November 1, 2011||307||5.29|
|Kristina plans a family night but it doesn't go as she expected. Crosby fears Jasmine's date will replace him as Jabbar's dad. Julia steps in Zoe's life and Zeek continues to question Sarah's involvement with Seth.|
|43||8||"In-Between"||Patrick Norris||Eric Guggenheim||November 8, 2011||308||5.30|
|Amber gets a taste of what her mother had to deal with when she decides to let Seth stay with her. Adam tries to get physical with Kristina while Crosby struggles to come to terms with the idea of another man in Jabbar's life. Drew and Amy decide to take a step forward in their relationship.|
|44||9||"Sore Loser"||Lawrence Trilling||Bridget Carpenter||November 15, 2011||309||5.06|
|Julia and Joel realize that they may have spoiled Sydney during a competitive game of charades; Crosby and Adam celebrate getting a new client while Kristina is worried about Max's new friends.|
|45||10||"Mr. Honesty"||Lawrence Trilling||Monica Henderson Beletsky||November 22, 2011||310||4.57|
|Work issues cause a friction in Adam and Kristina's marriage whereas Crosby and Jasmine reconnect. Amber experiences money troubles and seeks Camille for help. Julia and Joel attempt to meet with Zoe's boyfriend and the father of their child.|
|46||11||"Missing"||Dylan K. Massin||Sarah Watson||November 29, 2011||311||5.76|
|Kristina and Adam find themselves overwhelmed by their work schedules. Kristina offers Amber an opportunity while Crosby and Jasmine struggle to deal with their rekindled relationship. Julia makes her best to keep her distance from Zoe. Jason Ritter and Jonathan Tucker guest star.|
|47||12||"Road Trip"||Jessica Yu||David Hudgins||January 3, 2012||312||4.94|
|Zeek forces the entire family to hit the road for a visit to his elderly mother on her 86th birthday. Mayhem ensues.|
|48||13||"Just Smile"||Michael Weaver||Jamie Duneier||January 10, 2012||313||4.70|
|Crosby is frustrated when Adam unexpectedly steals the spotlight for a local newspaper's piece on the Luncheonette. Meanwhile, Amber struggles in a new job and Sarah becomes overwhelmed with thoughts of having a baby. Also, Julia and Joel try to resist interfering in Zoe's personal life.|
|49||14||"It Is What It Is"||Michael Weaver||Eric Guggenheim||January 17, 2012||314||4.97|
|Zeek hears some striking news from his doctor while Crosby moves on and tries for a new relationship to work. Amber becomes confused about her boss's behaviour and Julia starts to worry about the chance of Zoe wanting to keep her baby. Elsewhere, Adam and Kristina realize that the cost of college will be an extra struggle for the family's economy.|
|50||15||"Politics"||Peter Krause||Sarah Watson||February 7, 2012||315||4.63|
|Mark invites Sarah to a friend’s engagement party which stirs up a serious conversation about a baby in their future. Meanwhile, Amber receives a job promotion but questions her own qualifications, Adam and Crosby clash over business strategy for The Luncheonette and Zoe’s behavior causes Julia and Joel to question their adoption agreement.|
|51||16||"Tough Love"||Lawrence Trilling||Monica Henderson Beletsky||February 14, 2012||316||4.48|
|Julia struggles to detach herself from getting too involved in Zoe's life, Kristina reacts to Amber and Bob Little's plans to go off on a weekend business trip together and Max tries to use his Asperger's as an excuse to get out of P.E. Meanwhile, Sarah and Mark's plan to have a baby elicits an unexpected reaction from Drew.|
|52||17||"Remember Me, I'm the One Who Loves You"||Jason Katims||Kerry Ehrin||February 21, 2012||317||4.91|
|Julia and Joel head to the hospital for the birth of their son. Meanwhile, Sarah considers the possibility of a new life in New York with Mark, Adam and Crosby receive an extraordinary offer to sell The Luncheonette, and Jasmine and Crosby reconcile their past during a camp out with Jabbar.|
|53||18||"My Brother's Wedding"||Lawrence Trilling||Jason Katims||February 28, 2012||318||5.16|
|The Bravermans come together to celebrate a momentous event while Julia and Joel strive to overcome the emotional rollercoaster adopting a child has put them through. Also, Crosby and Adam decide on the fate of The Luncheonette and Sarah makes a difficult decision about her future. Drew and Amy take a step up with their relationship.|
U.S. Live Ratings
|#||Episode||Air Date||Rating||18-49 (Rating/Share)||Viewers (m)||Ref|
|1||"I Don't Want to Do This Without You"||September 13, 2011||TBA||2.2/6||6.29|||
|2||"Hey, If You're Not Using That Baby..."||September 20, 2011||TBA||2.1/6||5.28|||
|3||"Step Right Up"||September 27, 2011||TBA||2.2/6||5.53|||
|4||"Clear Skies From Here on Out"||October 4, 2011||TBA||2.0/5||5.05|||
|5||"Nora"||October 11, 2011||TBA||2.1/5||5.26|||
|6||"Tales from the Luncheonette"||October 18, 2011||TBA||2.0/5||5.03|||
|7||"Forced Family Fun"||November 1, 2011||TBA||2.2/6||5.29|||
|8||"In Between"||November 8, 2011||TBA||2.0/6||5.30|||
|9||"Sore Loser"||November 15, 2011||TBA||2.0/5||5.06|||
|10||"Mr. Honesty"||November 22, 2011||TBA||1.9/5||4.57|||
|11||"Missing"||November 29, 2011||TBA||2.1/6||5.76|||
|12||"Road Trip"||January 3, 2012||TBA||1.7/4||4.94|||
|13||"Just Smile"||January 10, 2012||TBA||1.7/4||4.70|||
|14||"It Is What It Is"||January 17, 2012||TBA||1.7/5||4.97|||
|15||"Politics"||February 7, 2012||TBA||1.6/4||4.63|||
|16||"Tough Love"||February 14, 2012||TBA||1.6/4||4.48|||
|17||"Remember Me, I'm the One Who Loves You"||February 21, 2012||TBA||1.7/5||4.91|||
|18||"My Brothers Wedding"||February 28, 2012||TBA||1.9/5||5.16|||
- Seidman, Robert (July 6, 2011). "NBC Announces Fall Premiere Dates - Chuck, Grimm Premiere October 21; Early Premiere for Parenthood". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 2, 2011.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 12, 2011). "UPDATE: NBC Renews 'Parenthood' & 'Harry's Law'". Deadline. Retrieved September 2, 2011.
- Ausiello, Michael (September 29, 2011). "NBC Increases Parenthood's Season 3 Order". TVLine. Retrieved September 29, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (September 14, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: '90210,' 'America's Got Talent' Adjusted Up; 'Parenthood' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 14, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (September 21, 2011). "Tuesday Finals: 'New Girl,' 'Glee,' 'NCIS,' DWTS Results Adjusted Up; 'Body of Proof' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 22, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (September 28, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Glee,' 'New Girl,' 'NCIS:LA,' 'DWTS,' 'Biggest Loser' Adjusted Up; 'Body Of Proof' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved September 29, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (October 5, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS,' 'Glee,' 'Unforgettable,' '90210,' Others Adjusted Up; 'Body of Proof' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 6, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (October 12, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Last Man,' 'NCIS,' '90210,' 'Dancing' Adjusted Up; 'Ringer,' 'Body Of Proof' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 13, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (October 19, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS,' 'NCIS: LA,' 'X Factor,' 'Last Man Standing,' '90210' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved October 20, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 2, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Last Man Standing,' 'Glee,' 'New Girl' Adjusted Up; 'Body Of Proof' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 3, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 9, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Dancing With the Stars' Adjusted Up; No Adjustment for 'New Girl'". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 10, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (November 16, 2011). "Full Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Glee,' 'NCIS:LA,' 'Parenthood' Adjusted Up; 'Body Of Proof' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 17, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (November 23, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: No Primetime Adults 18-49 Ratings Adjustments". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved November 24, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (November 30, 2011). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Parenthood' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved December 1, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (January 5, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Biggest Loser,' 'Unforgettable' Adjusted Up; 'NCIS,' 'Celebrity Wife Swap' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 6, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (January 11, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Last Man Standing,' 'Work It,' 'NCIS: LA,' 'Unforgettable,' 'Parenthood' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 12, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (January 19, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Glee' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 20, 2012.
- Seidman, Robert (February 8, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'NCIS,' 'Glee,' 'The Biggest Loser Adjusted Up; 'Raising Hope' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 9, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (February 15, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Ringer,' 'The Biggest Loser' Adjusted Up; 'New Girl' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 16, 2012.
- Bibel, Sara (February 23, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'Glee,' 'Unforgettable,' 'Body of Proof' Adjusted Up 'NCIS,' 'NCIS: LA,' 'Raising Hope' Adjusted Down". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 23, 2012.
- Gorman, Bill (February 29, 2012). "Tuesday Final Ratings: 'American Idol,' 'NCIS,' 'Last Man Standing,' 'Body Of Proof' & 'Cougar Town' Adjusted Up". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 1, 2012.