Jump to navigation Jump to search
Particularism may refer to:
- Epistemological particularism, one of the answers to the problem of the criterion in epistemology
- Historical particularism, an approach in anthropology
- Moral particularism, the view that there are no universal moral principles
- Multicultural particularism, the belief that a common culture for all people is either undesirable or impossible
- Political particularism, the politics of group identity that trumps universal rights
- Religious particularism, name given to the phenomenon of Americanism in the apostolic letter Testem benevolentiae nostrae
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Particularism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.