Pasquier is a French surname derived from Latin pascuarium (verb pascere) meaning "pasture". Pasquier shares the same root of given name and surname Pascal, from Latin Pascha, in turn from the Hebrew pesach that means literally "pass over". Alternative spellings and related names are: Pasquett, Pasquié, Pâquier, Pasqueraud, Pasquerault, Paqueraud, Paquerault, Paquereau.
Pasquier may refer to:
- Edme-Armand-Gaston d'Audiffret-Pasquier (1823–1905), French politician and member of the Académie française,
- Étienne Pasquier (1529–1615), French lawyer and man of letters,
- Étienne-Denis Pasquier (1767–1862), French statesman
- Jules Pasquier (1839-1928), French politician.
- Jules-Paul Pasquier (1774-1858), French member of the Conseil d'État.
- Georges Pasquier (1878-?) French road racing cyclist
- Stéphane Pasquier (born 1978), French jockey
|This page lists people with the surname Pasquier. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|