Patricia Esquivias is a Venezuelan-born Spanish artist artist who works primarily with video. She was born in 1979 in Caracas. Esquivias received her BA from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design in London in 2001 and her MFA from California College of the Arts in San Francisco in 2007. Esquivias' work is often characterized as a form of story telling, and Esquivias often acts as narrator, using her own voice as narration in her videos. Many of Esquivias' videos center around themes of history and memory.
- Objectif, Belgium (2011).
- 3rd Edition Arts in Marrakech (AiM) International Biennale, Marrakech (2009).
- Murray Guy gallery, New York
- IEASTinternational exhibition, Norwich University of the Arts (2007).
- Akademie Schloss Solitude, Stuttgart, Germany (2011).
- Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía, Madrid (2009).
- Midway Contemporary Art, Minneapolis (2009).
- Institute of Contemporary Art, Philadelphia (2009).
- Espai d’art contemporani de Castelló, Castellon de la Plana, Spain (2009).
- New Museum, New York (2009).
- Instituto Valencia de Arte Moderna, Valencia, Spain (2009).
- University of California Berkeley Art Museum (2008).
- Fifth Berlin Biennial for Contemporary Art (2008).
- Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam (2008).
- Folklore I (2005)
- Reads Like the Paper (2005–10)
- The Future Was When? (2009)
- Of a short stay (2010–11)
- Natures at the Hand (2006)
- Walleston, Aimee (May 7, 2010). "A History of Coincidences". Art In America. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- Moscoso, Manuela. "Patricia Esquivias". BOMB-Artists in Conversation. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "Hammer Projects: Patricia Esquivias". Hammer.
- "Artists". ENPAP. European Network of Public Art Producers. Archived from the original on 23 August 2014. Retrieved 26 April 2015.
- "Patricia Esquivias". Archivo De Creadores De Madrid. Retrieved 26 April 2015.