|Full name||Patricio Pablo Pérez|
|Date of birth||27 June 1985|
|Place of birth||Ciudadela, Argentina|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking Midfielder|
|2005||→ León (loan)||7||(0)|
|2007||→ Chacarita (loan)||17||(4)|
|2007||→ Everton (loan)||15||(5)|
|2008||→ SM Tucumán (loan)||23||(1)|
|2009||Defensa y Justicia||28||(5)|
|2010–2011||Central Coast Mariners||18||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 December 2017|
Pérez began his career at Vélez Sársfield in 2002. In 2005, he moved on loan to Mexican club León, but returned to Argentina shortly afterward. In June 2007 he joined on loan to Chilean side Everton. After another two loans at Chacarita and San Martín de Tucumán respectively, Pérez left Vélez Sársfield and signed permanently for second-tier Defensa y Justicia.
Central Coast Mariners
His competitive debut came on 28 August in an A-league match against local rivals Sydney FC. His performance was impressive but controversial, with Perez diving and subsequently winning a penalty, as well as getting Sydney FC goalkeeper Liam Reddy sent off. He converted the penalty. Afterwards, he was handed a 2-match ban for simulation by the FFA, and Reddy's sending off was revoked.
On 23 March 2011, Central Coast Mariners agreed to release Perez from the final year of his contract on compassionate grounds. It was revealed by both the player and the club that his exit was due to homesickness.
- Vélez Sársfield
- "Everton quiere demostrar que no le entran balas". Estrellavalpo.cl. La de Estrella de Vaparaíso. 28 July 2007. Retrieved 29 December 2014.
- Mariners snare World Cup winning Argentine Archived December 30, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Central Coast Mariners Home". Central Coast Mariners.
- Cockerill, Michael (30 August 2010). "Perez sets game alight and rivals are left boiling" – via The Sydney Morning Herald.
- "Hyundai A-League Home". Hyundai A-League.
- "FOX SPORTS - Live Sports Scores - NRL, AFL, Cricket Scores". FOX SPORTS. Archived from the original on 2012-07-30.
- "Mariners call in experts". ABC. 1 September 2010.
- Taylor, John (31 August 2010). "Raw deal for 'divers'". The Daily Telegraph.
- "Mariners part ways with Perez". The World Game. Archived from the original on 2011-03-24. Retrieved 2011-03-24.