Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He has been described as "the most important creative artist in the sphere of religious thought in Ireland in our time".
- "Patrick Pye, stained-glass artist and 'one of the great individualists', has died". The Irish Times. Retrieved 24 December 2018.
- O'Doherty, E. F. (Summer–Autumn 1981). "Apples and Angels by Patrick Pye". Studies: An Irish Quarterly Review. Irish Province of the Society of Jesus. 70 (278/279): 244–246. JSTOR 30090360.
- Aosdána biographical note
- Patrick Pye's website
- McAvera B. "Patrick Pye, Life and Work" Four Courts Press, Dublin, 2013.
- Fitzsimons R.B. "Arthur O'Leary and Arthur Sullivan, Musical Journeys from Kerry to the heart of Victorian England". Doghouse, Tralee, 2008
|This article about a British painter born in the 20th century is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|