|Born||1976 (age 42–43)|
|Education||University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)|
|Occupation||Author and Entrepreneur|
Life and career
His book The Lean Entrepreneur became a New York Times monthly bestseller for March 2013, USA Today monthly bestseller, and one of Amazon.com Editors' Picks in Business and Leadership for Best Books of the Month.
Patrick Vlaskovits is founder and CEO of Superpowered, a low latency audio SDK for iOS and Android.
- New York Times best-sellers: March 2013, New York Times
- Eric Ries, The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Customer Development, Startup Lessons Learned, 5 July 2010
- Aaron Ginn, Defining A Growth Hacker: 5 Ways Growth Hackers Changed Marketing, Techcrunch, 7 Septembre 2012
- The Lean Entrepreneur, USA Today Best-Selling Books
- Books › Best Books of the Month › Hardcover › Patrick Vlaskovits › Business & Leadership: Editors' Picks, Amazon
- Patrick Vlaskovits, Henry Ford, Innovation, and That "Faster Horse" Quote, Harvard Business Review, 29 August 2011
- "Superpowered Mobile Digital Signal Processing Technology | Superpowered Cross-Platform Audio". Superpowered.com. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- Presentation of Patrick Vlaskovits, 500 startups
- "Conference Startups: Grassroots Innovation Rocking the Event World". Schedule.sxsw.com. Archived from the original on 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2014-06-19.
- Patrick Vlaskovits (2013-05-31). "Patrick Vlaskovits | EBN Congress EBN Congress". Noribic.com. Retrieved 2014-06-19.