Paul Watson (documentary filmmaker)
|Born||February 17, 1942|
Paul Watson (February 17, 1942) is an English documentary filmmaker. He started off as a painter and artist, before moving into television in the late 1960s with documentaries. he is still active in his creation of documentaries, despite being past retirement age.
His career has included a short stint as Artist-In-House at Tonbridge Grammar School, and he continues his painting.
- The Family (1974)
- Race of the Power Bikes (1974)
- The Fishing Party (1985)
- Sylvania Waters (1993)
- The Factory (1995)
- Malcolm and Barbara: A Love Story (1999)
- A Wedding In The Family (2000)
- Rain In My Heart (2006)
- The Unhappy Countess (2007)
- Malcolm and Barbara: Love's Farewell (2007)
- "Interview: Paul Watson | Media | The Guardian". theguardian.com. Retrieved 2014-07-05.
- "Fake-death Alzheimer's film-maker Paul Watson slams Simon Cowell and 'sneering reality TV' | Mail Online". dailymail.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-05-23.
- "High spirits & high seas: Carols, The Vicar of Dibley, Bruce Almighty lead Christmas TV line-up | News.com.au". news.com.au. Retrieved 2014-05-23.
- "U.K. TV hit by new fakery scandal | Variety". variety.com. Retrieved 2014-05-23.