Stone in 2016
May 10, 1941 |
Guildford, England, UK
(m. 1963; div. 1967)
(m. 1972; his death 1973)
(m. 1978; div. 1986)
(m. 1995; his death 2007)
|Children||3, including Domino Harvey|
In 1963, Stone married Tony Norris, with whom she had one daughter, Sophie Norris (born 1964). The couple divorced in 1967. A couple of years later, in 1969, Stone gave birth to actor Laurence Harvey's only child, Domino Harvey, while he was married to Joan Perry. Stone married Harvey in 1972; the marriage lasted only a year before ending in his death in 1973. In 1978, Paulene Stone married Peter Morton, co-founder of the Hard Rock Cafe restaurant chain, and moved to Los Angeles. They had one son, Harry Morton (born 1981). They later divorced in 1986. Stone's fourth and final marriage was to actor Mark Burns, to whom she remained married until his death in May 2007.
In Domino, the film about Stone's daughter Domino's life, Paulene is played by actress Jacqueline Bisset. Stone, however, requested that her name not be used in the film. The character was renamed Sophie Wynn.
She now lives in London.
- "Domino Harvey Biography The Real Story: Laurence Harvey..." (bio), Chris Lee, The Times, webpage: DM-real.
- "Model, bounty hunter, addict - the story of Domino Harvey". Times Online. London. 2005-06-29.
- Levy, Shawn. Ready, Steady, Go!: The Smashing Rise and Giddy Fall of Swinging London. ISBN 978-0-7679-0588-6.
- "The Real Blow Up: Fashion, Fame and Photography in the '60s - 10 August, BBC TWO". BBC. 16 July 2002.
- Collins, Britt (2 November 2008). "No regrets - photographer David Bailey talks about his eventful life". Independent.ie.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|