Stone in 2008.
|Born||June 1941 (age 74)
|Spouse(s)||Tony Norris (1963-19??; divorced)
Laurence Harvey (1972-1973; his death)
Peter Morton (1980-1989; divorced)
Mark Burns (1990-2007; his death)
A top English fashion model of the 1960s, she gave birth to actor Laurence Harvey's only child, Domino Harvey. A 1960 image of her that ran in the Daily Express helped to launch celebrated photographer David Bailey's career. In the early 1980s, Paulene Stone married Peter Morton, co-founder of the Hard Rock Cafe restaurant chain, and moved to Los Angeles. They had one son, Harry Morton. They later divorced.
In Domino, the film about Stone's daughter Domino's life, Paulene is played by actress Jacqueline Bisset. Stone, however, requested that her name not be used in the film. The character was renamed Sophie Wynn.
- "Domino Harvey Biography The Real Story: Laurence Harvey..." (bio), Chris Lee, The Times, webpage: DM-real.
- "Model, bounty hunter, addict - the story of Domino Harvey". Times Online (London). 2005-06-29.
- Levy, Shawn. Ready, Steady, Go!: The Smashing Rise and Giddy Fall of Swinging London. ISBN 978-0-7679-0588-6.
- "The Real Blow Up: Fashion, Fame and Photography in the '60s - 10 August, BBC TWO". BBC. 16 July 2002.
- Collins, Britt (2 November 2008). "No regrets - photographer David Bailey talks about his eventful life". Independent.ie.
|This article about a model in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|