|Full name||Pedro Henrique Nogueira Beda|
|Date of birth||March 5, 1989|
|Place of birth||Aquidauana, Brazil|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2009–2010||→ Emmen (loan)||17||(1)|
|2011||→ Bahia (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 5 March 2017.
Born in Aquidauana, Mato Grosso do Sul, Beda joined Flamengo's youth setup in 2002, aged 13, after starting it out at lowly locals SEDUC. He progressed through the ranks, being always top scorer, but failed to make a first team appearance for the club.
On 3 June 2008, Beda signed a two-year deal with Eredivisie club SC Heerenveen, for an undisclosed fee. He played his first match as a professional on 27 September 2008, coming on as a late substitute in a 2–4 away loss against NAC Breda.
On 15 October 2010 Beda returned to Brazil, signing a short-term deal with Corinthians. He then moved to Bahia in January 2011 in a temporary deal, but was released on 1 June, after appearing sparingly.
On 2 March 2012 Beda joined Avenida, playing with the club in Campeonato Gaúcho. On 3 July he switched teams and countries again, signing a one-year deal with Moreirense F.C., freshly promoted to Primeira Liga.
Beda appeared in the whole pre-season with the Minho outfit, but left the club in August after alleging personal problems. On 3 January 2013 he joined Ríver in his homeland, but left the club two months later, again for personal reasons.
In February 2014 Pedro Beda signed a contract with Premier League of Bosnia and Herzegovina's FK Rudar Prijedor, after having a short stint at OC Khouribga in Morocco. He appeared in five matches for the club, and moved to Spanish Segunda División B side Lucena CF on 24 June.
- "Pedro Beda heads for Heerenveen". UEFA.com. 3 June 2008. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "NAC Breda 4 – 2 Heerenveen". ESPN Soccernet. 27 September 2008. Retrieved 28 September 2008.
- "FC Emmen is gestart met voorbereiding" [FC Emmen starts pre-season] (in Dutch). Emmen's official website. 29 June 2009. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Timão contrata atacante ex-Flamengo por apenas três meses" [Timão signs former Flamengo player for only three months] (in Portuguese). Diário Lance!. 15 October 2010. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Pedro Beda é mais um jogador corinthiano emprestado em 2011" [Pedro Beda is another Corinthians player loaned in 2011] (in Portuguese). Esporte Ágil. 28 December 2010. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Atacantes Bruno Paulo e Pedro Beda deixam o Bahia" [Forwards Bruno Paulo and Pedro Beda leave Bahia] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 2 June 2011. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Avenida contrata atacante Pedro Beda" [Avenida signs forward Pedro Beda] (in Portuguese). Futebol Gaúcho. 2 March 2012. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Pedro Beda assina por uma temporada" [Pedro Beda signs for one season] (in Portuguese). Record. 3 July 2012. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Ex-'Batistuta do Fla', Pedro Beda quer deslanchar seu futebol no River-PI" [Former 'Fla's Batistuta', Pedor Beda wants to unleash his football in River-PI] (in Portuguese). Globo Esporte. 3 January 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Após dois meses, atacante anastaciano deixa o River-PI" [After two months, Anastasian forward Pedro Beda leaves River-PI] (in Portuguese). O Pantaneiro. 10 March 2013. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "Bivši igrač Flamenga i Heerenveena potpisao za prijedorski Rudar" [Former Flamengo and Heerenveen signs for Rudar Prijedor] (in Bosnian). Sport Centar. 27 February 2014. Retrieved 1 November 2014.
- "El Lucena CF cierra el fichaje del delantero brasileño Pedro Beda, a falta de regularizar documentación" [Lucena CF completes the signing of Brazilian forward Pedro Beda, only awaiting for paperwork] (in Spanish). Lucena Hoy. 24 June 2014. Retrieved 1 November 2014.