From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pekin, Pekín, Pékin, or pékin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pekin may refer to:
- The city of Beijing (Peking), sometimes spelled Pekin.
- Pekin, Illinois
- Pekin Township, Tazewell County, Illinois
- Pekin, Indiana
- Pekin, Iowa
- Paducah, Kentucky, originally settled as Pekin
- Pekin, Maryland
- Pekin Township, Michigan
- Pekin, New York, hamlet in town of Cambria, New York
- Pekin, North Dakota
- Pekin (hotel), a four star hotel in Moscow
- Red-billed Leiothrix, or Pekin Robin
- American Pekin Duck, an American breed of duck
- German Pekin Duck, an European breed of duck
- Pekin chicken, a breed of chicken
- Salix babylonica, or Pekin Willow
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pekin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.