From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Claudio Pelosi, Italian football player
- Daniel Pelosi, convicted murderer
- John Pelosi, Scottish footballer
- Marc Pelosi, American soccer player
- Nancy Pelosi, the 60th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
- Paul Pelosi, a businessman, owner of the Sacramento Mountain Lions of the United Football League and the husband of Nancy Pelosi
- Roberta Pelosi, Italian sport shooter
- Ron Pelosi, politician and brother-in-law to Nancy Pelosi
- Salvatore Pelosi, Italian Naval officer who fought in World War II
|This page lists people with the surname Pelosi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pelosi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.