A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (November 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Distributor||Hood River Distillers|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Alcohol by volume||40|
Pendleton Whisky is a brand of blended Canadian whisky, distilled in Canada and imported, bottled, and distributed by Hood River Distillers, Inc., of Hood River, Oregon and known as the largest and oldest importer, producer, and bottler of distilled spirits in the Pacific Northwest.
Created in 2003 and distributed throughout the United States, the 80-proof oak barrel-aged whiskey is cut with water from Mount Hood. Pendleton Whisky was created to honor the American cowboy and celebrates the tradition of the 101-year-old Pendleton Round-Up, a large annual rodeo. The whisky is also the official spirit of the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association (PRCA), and the product is the presenting sponsor of the All American ProRodeo Series, which includes 400-plus PRCA rodeos.
- "Pendleton Whisky fuels growth at Hood River Distillers".
- "Pendleton Whisky".
- Night Club & Bar. Opportunities Publishing. July 2005. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Pendleton Whisky - A premium and quality Canadian Whisky". Retrieved 8 June 2012.
- "Portland Business Journal". Retrieved October 22, 2006.
- Wright, Paul (September 8, 2008). "Belly up to the bar: Pendleton tops all Canadian whisky sales in Oregon." East Oregonian. (subscription required)
- (August 16, 2009.) "Pendleton Whisky fuels growth at Hood River Distillers." East Oregonian. (subscription required)