|Elevation||971 ft (296 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||514489|
Peoples is an unincorporated community in Jackson County, Kentucky, United States. Peoples is located at the junction of Kentucky Route 2002 and Kentucky Route 3630 5 miles (8.0 km) west-southwest of Annville. Peoples had a post office until it closed on January 3, 2004. The community has the name of the local Peoples family.
- "Peoples". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- State Primary Road System: Jackson County (PDF) (Map). Kentucky Transportation Cabinet. 2011. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved January 6, 2013.
- Moyer, Armond; Moyer, Winifred (1958). The origins of unusual place-names. Keystone Pub. Associates. p. 100.
|This Jackson County, Kentucky state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|