|Traded as||NASDAQ: TTEC
S&P 600 Component
|Industry||Business process outsourcing, Offshoring, Offshore outsourcing|
|Headquarters||Englewood, Colorado, United States|
Number of locations
|Kenneth D. Tuchman (CEO)|
|Revenue||1.29 billion USD (2014)|
TeleTech Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a global business process outsourcing company headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. Founded by Kenneth D. Tuchman in 1982, the company provides customer strategy, analytics-driven and technology-enabled customer engagement management solutions.
The company serves more than 250 global clients across various industries, including the automotive, communications, financial services, government, healthcare, logistics, media and entertainment, retail, technology, travel and transportation industries. As of 2015[update], TeleTech had 46,000 employees delivering services across 80 countries.
The company was founded in 1982 by current chairman and CEO, Ken Tuchman. In 1986, the company moved operations into a small building in Sherman Oaks, California. By 1995, it had added call centers in other states. In 1996 it completed its IPO. That same year, its global workforce grew by more than 300 percent.
The company has continued to expand, and as of 2013, it had operations in 14 countries on five continents. Nine of these countries provide services for onshore clients including the U.S., Australia, Brazil, Germany, Ghana, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa and the United Kingdom. The other five countries provide services, partially or entirely, for offshore clients including Argentina, Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico and the Philippines.
In 2010, TeleTech acquired an 80 percent stake in Peppers & Rogers Group, a customer experience thought leadership and management consulting firm. In 2011, it acquired the integrated contact solutions business unit of eLoyalty Corporation. In 2012, TeleTech acquired iKnowtion, a marketing analytics firm, and it acquired Guidon Performance Solutions and its wholly owned subsidiary Synovation Health Collaborative. In 2013, it acquired Technology Solutions Group, Inc. and Revana Digital (formerly WebMetro), a digital marketing company. In 2014, TeleTech acquired Sofica, a leading customer management services company based in Bulgaria, and it acquired rogenSi, a global provider of sales and leadership performance training and applied leadership consulting services.
- "TeleTech - Summary Q4 2014" (PDF). TeleTech. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- "Moving Forward - 2013 TeleTech Annual Report" (PDF). TeleTech. Retrieved March 19, 2015.
- TeleTech, "TelTech History", "TeleTech", 2012-08027
- "Public Offering Registration - TELETECH HOLDINGS INC - 10-10-1996". Docstoc.com. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- "Why Us". TeleTech. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- StreetInsider.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27
- Tech News TMCnet.com Retrieved 2012-08-27
- ModernHealthCare.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27
- Denver Business Journal. Retrieved 2013-02-06
- NASDAQ. Retrieved 2013-02-06
- "TeleTech Completes Acquisition of Leadership and Change Management Consulting Firm rogenSi". TeleTech. Retrieved 19 March 2015.