|Origin||St. Louis, Missouri, United States|
|Genres||Rock, indie rock, folk rock, Americana|
They self-released their debut album, On My Way, in 2011 and recorded their second album with producer Brian Deck (Modest Mouse, Iron & Wine, Fruit Bats, Gomez, Counting Crows, etc.) at Steve Albini's Electrical Audio Studios in Chicago, IL. Release date TBD.
Pernikoff Brothers first began performing as a duo in the Bay Area. In 2009, they were joined by drummer, Dan Germain, from Boston, MA. The band recorded their self-produced debut On My Way at Ocean Way Studios Nashville with engineer Ben Fowler, who also mixed the album. On My Way was officially released May 2011. Since the release, the Pernikoff Brothers have played with acts such as Willie Nelson, G. Love, Tim Reynolds (of the Dave Matthews Band), Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Railroad Earth and Toots & the Maytals. They were invited to perform at the BMI stage at the 2011 Austin City Limits Music Festival, the BMI showcase at the 2011 CMJ Music Marathon, and the Key West Songwriter's Festival.
- Tom Pernikoff – vocals, guitar, mandolin, banjo
- Rick Pernikoff – vocals, bass, guitar, banjo, piano, harmonica
- Dan Germain – drums, percussion, accordion, vocals
- On My Way (2011)
- Unreleased (2012)
- Sorrell, Matt (2012-04-17). "Concert Review: Willie Nelson Mixes It Up at the Pageant". KDHX.org.
- Champion, Matt (2011-04-29). "Concert Review: Jamming the Blues with G. Love and the Pernikoff Brother at the Pageant". KDHX.org.
- Brand, Nathan (2012-01-27). "Railroad Earth and the Pernikoff Brothers Bring a Summer Festival Vibe to the Pageant". KDXH.org.
- Lacey, Tara (2011-12-02). "Live Review: Austin City Limits". Performer Magazine.
- Margolis, Lynne (2011-09-20). "From Coldplay To Kanye: Highlights And Lowlights Of The Austin City Limits Music Festival". Songwriter Magazine.
- Tai, Genna (2011-10-20). "BMI Showcase @ Arlene's Grocery". CMJ.com.