Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up perpetual in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perpetual, meaning "eternal", may refer to:
- Perpetual bond, a bond that pays coupons forever
- Perpetual curacy, a type of Christian priesthood
- Perpetual Entertainment, an American software development company
- Perpetual Limited, an Australian diversified financials company
- Perpetual plc, a British investment management company which became Invesco Perpetual
- Perpetual virginity of Mary
- Perpetual Union, a concept in American constitutional law, and a feature of the Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union, which established the United States of America as a national entity
- Perpetuity, a perpetual asset
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perpetual.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.