|Metrolink commuter rail station|
|Owned by||Riverside County Transportation Commission|
|Line(s)||SCRRA Perris Valley Subdivision|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Bus routes||3 RTA Routes: 61, 74, 208|
|Bus operators||Riverside Transit Agency|
589 regular parking spaces
70 carpool spaces
40 handicap spaces
|Bicycle facilities||Bike Racks/Lockers|
|Opened||June 6, 2016|
Perris–South (formerly South Perris) is a train station in Perris, California, United States, near Menifee, that opened on June 6, 2016 along with the Perris Valley Line extension of the Metrolink commuter rail system.
The station consists of a single platform that is served by 8 trains on weekdays including 4 in the morning towards Los Angeles and 4 in the evening that return from Los Angeles. On weekends, the same pattern is present with two trains in each direction.
- Route 61 - Southbound to Temecula (Promenade Mall); Northbound to Perris Station Transit Center
- Route 74 (Weekdays Only) - Eastbound to Hemet Valley Mall and MSJC San Jacinto; Westbound to Perris Station Transit Center
- CommuterLink Express Route 208 - Northbound to Downtown Riverside; Southbound to Temecula
- SMA Rail Consulting (April 2016). "California Passenger Rail Network Schematics" (PDF). California Department of Transportation.
- Surowski, Peter (2013-01-19). "PERRIS: Planning commission approves Metrolink station". The Press-Enterprise. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
- Ludwig, Ashley (2016-06-06). "MENIFEE: Metrolink's new Perris Valley Line commuter service starts today". Valley News. Retrieved 2016-06-06. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Sheridan, Tom (2016-05-11). "METROLINK: Perris Valley Line set to open June 6 (UPDATE)". The Press-Enterprise. Retrieved 2016-05-12.
- Sheridan, Tom (2016-06-06). "TRANSPORTATION: Perris Valley Line rolls out right on schedule". The Press-Enterprise. Retrieved 2016-06-06.
- "Train Schedules | Metrolink". www.metrolinktrains.com. Retrieved 2020-01-01.
- "September 2019 RideGuide" (PDF). Retrieved 31 December 2019.
- Perris–South station at the Metrolink website