Perry Haydn Taylor
Perry Haydn Taylor
Haydn Taylor in 2001
|Born||21 June 1966|
|Occupation||Creative director, designer and entrepreneur|
|Spouse(s)||Vik Haydn Taylor|
|Children||3 daughters: Perpetua, Helvetica and Clarendon|
Perry Haydn Taylor (born 1966) is an English creative director, designer and entrepreneur, who lives in Somerset and works in London. He is the founder and creative director of Big Fish Design, a brand, design and marketing consultancy.
Haydn Taylor co-owns Chesil Smokery and T.G Green and was consultant Creative Director for both Gü and Boden (clothing). He is also a shareholder and advisor for Boden (clothing). He has invested in and helped to start Sofa.com, Biscuiteers, Cornishware, The Coconut Collaborative, Katherine Hooker, Tom&Co, Chesil Smokery, Alma de Cuba, Grub Pies, Posh Paraphernalia, Swamis and The Groovy Love Foundation. He has helped to launch Richard E Grant's perfume JACK. 
Awards and recognition
- Gold Design Effectiveness Award- Dorset Cereals
- Natural & Organic Award- Best New Packaging
- Dieline Award- branding and packaging Steve's Leaves
- Pentawards- clipper tea
- Design Week Award- Gü
- Design Week commendation- Dorset Cereals 
Three of his brands have appeared in Sunday Times Fast Track 100.
- Katrina Burrough (28 November 2010). "We're reverting to type". The Sunday Times. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Perry Haydn Taylor. "Perry Haydn Taylor". About me. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Big Fish. "Clients". Big Fish. Retrieved 10 April 2014.
- The Fedrigoni group. "Perry Haydn Taylor". PAPER iDEAS. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Perry Haydn Taylor. "Perry Haydn Taylor". LinkedIn. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Big Fish. "PERRY HAYDN TAYLOR". Big Fish. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Guest Edits (9 October 2013). "Perry Haydn Taylor". The Good Web Guide. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Bedell, Geraldine (21 June 2009). "Child at heart". The Guardian. Retrieved 7 May 2014.
- Big Fish. "Awards & recognition". Big Fish. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- Biz community (20 October 2008). "2009 D&AD design entry fee cut, juries announced". Biz community. Retrieved 14 May 2014.