|Directed by||Ashok R Nath|
Hari Kumar Chakkaalil
|Written by||Ashok R Nath|
Adil Ibrahim |
|Music by||Ranjith Meleppat|
|Edited by||Rajesh Mangalakal|
|10 October 2014 |
The film introduced close to 40 newcomers like Adithya Hari and juby ninan including the lead pair.
Persiakaran filmed the life, hardships and troubles faced by the people who reach Middle East seeking a better life and the success and failure of the same who attempt to be the best.the producer is hari chakkalil.
Now running rated the film with 1.5/5 stars stating the film as a " a mopey affair that gets increasingly frustrating with every passing moment." They concluded saying that the film lack individuality and falls short on insight that leaves the viewer unconvinced.
- VP, Nicy (9 October 2014). "'Ithihasa', 'Mathai Kuzhappakkaranalla', '100 Degree Celsius', 'Persiakaran', 'Asha Black' to Lock Horns". International Business Times. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Mukesh's 'Persiakaran' Set to Release on 10 October". International Business Times. 2014-10-07. Retrieved 2016-09-23.
- "Persiakaran - Review". India Glitz. Retrieved 2016-09-23.
- Sathish, VM (1 September 2014). "Starring roles for Dubai-based model, RJs in Malayalam-Tamil movie". Emirates 24/7. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "South stars: Living the dream in film Persiakaran". Khaleej Times. 20 February 2014. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- ., Veeyen. "Persiakkaran Review". Now Running. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
|This article about a Malayalam film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|