|Full name||Persidafon Dafonsoro|
|Nickname(s)||Gabus Sentani (en: The Sentani Snakehead)|
Barnabas Youwe Stadium, |
Jayapura Regency, Papua
|Owner||PT. Ananda Jaya Perkasa|
|Chairman||Habel Melkias Suwae|
|League||Indonesia Super League|
|2011–12||Indonesia Super League, 10th|
Persidafon Dafonsoro or Persidafon Jayapura or Persidafon is an Indonesian football club based in Jayapura, Papua. The club was founded in 1970. The traditional team home kit is black and white striped shirt, looks alike with Udinese Calcio shirt. The club plays in the Barnabas Youwe Stadium, Sentani, Jayapura. Their homebase is in Dafonsoro, Papua.
The club is named after the Dafonsoro mountain (also known as Cyclops Mountains) near Jayapura.
- As of 8 January 2013.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 30 May 2012. Retrieved 26 May 2011.
- "Launching Persidafon" (in Indonesian).
- "Squad List". liga-indonesia.co.id. Retrieved 2013-01-01.
- Profile Persidafon Dafonsoro at Liga-Indonesia.com
- Persidafon Dafonsoro at National-Football-Teams.com
|This article about an Indonesian football club is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|