Katz has produced genre films that have screened at the AFI Fest, Rome Film Festival, as well as the New Zealand International Film Festival. He was one of the producers on Mortuary, which was helmed by director Tobe Hooper. His newest feature, Pop Skull, has received positive reviews from such press as Variety, San Francisco Bay Guardian, and Fangoria. Pop Skull was the subject an experiment in neuromarketing that mapped audiences reactions to individual scenes in the film. Katz said that the information would be used to make more effective films that were properly marketed to audience desires.
In addition to making feature films, Peter has organized multimedia panels at Comic Con and he is the host of the Hollywood 2.0 podcast where he interviews innovators in the entertainment industry. They discuss where storytelling, business, and tech intersect. 
Currently, Peter is developing projects across various mediums including film, comics, and the web.
- 2008 Best Feature Film, Indianapolis International Film Festival
- 2008 Jury Award, Boston Underground Film Festival
Filmography (as producer)
- Koehler, Robert (2007-11-21). "Review: 'Pop Skull'". Variety. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Eddy, Cheryl (2008-02-13). "IndieFest: "Pop Skull"". SF Bay Guardian. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Wong, Grace (2009-09-29). "Brain scans gauge horror flick fear factor". CNN. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Silver, Curtis (2009-09-23). "Neurocinema Aims to Change the Way Movies are Made". Wired.com. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Armstrong, Collin (2009-07-22). "Comic Con 2009 Horror Comics / Film Panel!". Twitch Film. Retrieved 2014-01-02.
- Macaulay, Scott (2014-10-26). ""You May Have Made the Most Amazing Film in the World, But You Have Zero Followers on Twitter": VHX's Jamie Wilkinson on Building Film Communities". Filmmaker Magazine.
- indyfilmfest.com, 2008 Indianapolis International Film Festival, Retrieved 10-11-2008
- badlit.com, 2008 Boston Underground Film Festival, Retrieved 10-11-2008