Peter Vogel (artist)
|Known for||Conceptual art, sound art, electronics|
Peter Vogel (born 1937) is a German artist, best known for his interactive electronic sculptures.
He studied physics and before becoming an artist worked in medical research and cybernetics. In 2011 the first retrospective of his work took place at the University of Brighton. In the same year Jean Martin and Conall Gleeson made the documentary The Sound of Shadows about Peter Vogel and his works.
- "Biographie". Peter Vogel. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- "Brighton art exhibition sees sculptures 'come alive'". BBC News. 14 October 2011.
- Gleeson, Connall (2011). "Sounding Out The Museum - Peter Vogel Retrospective Exhibition". University of Brighton: Faculty of Arts. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
- Peter Vogel Website
- Video clip of part of 2009 performance of Soundwall
- Peter Vogel exhibition website, Brighton 2011
|This article about a German artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|