From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Peterson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peterson is a common name, and may refer to:
- Fictional characters
- Lindsay Peterson, character in the television series Queer as Folk
- Minty Peterson, character in EastEnders
- Norm Peterson, character on the American TV show Cheers
- Ray Peterson, character portrayed by Tom Hanks in The 'Burbs
- Sloane Peterson, character portrayed by Mia Sara in Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Penny Peterson, a character in the 2014 computer animated film Mr. Peabody and Sherman
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado, USA
- Peterson, Indiana, USA
- Peterson, Iowa, USA
- Peterson, Minnesota, USA
- Peterson, Utah, USA
- Other uses
- Peterson Electro-Musical Products, a manufacturer of tuners, etc.
- Peterson's algorithm, computer science
- Peterson Field Guides
- Peterson Pipes
- Peterson Quartet, music
- USS Peterson, two US Navy ships of that name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peterson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.