From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up petro- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Petro is a masculine given name, a surname and an Ancient Roman cognomen. It may also refer to:
- Petro, California, United States, a former settlement
- Petro Air, a charter airline based in Tripoli, Libya
- Petro Sport Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Cairo Governorate, Egypt
- Dražen Petrović (1964-1993), Croatian basketball player in the National Basketball Association, nicknamed "Petro"
- Dan Petro, a loa in Vodou
- Ti Jean Petro, a snake-loa in Haitian Vodou
- Peter (disambiguation)
- Petr (disambiguation)
- Petra (disambiguation)
- Petre (disambiguation)
- Petri (disambiguation)
- Petro Express
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.