Phineas and Ferb (season 4)
Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (September 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Phineas and Ferb|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||33 (48 segments)|
|Original network||Disney Channel|
|Original release||December 7, 2012 –|
June 12, 2015
The fourth and last season of Phineas and Ferb first aired on Disney Channel on December 7, 2012, and December 31, 2012, for Disney XD. The season features two step-brothers trying to make every day the best day ever, while their sister tries to bust them. The five main characters are: brothers Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher, the brothers' older sister Candace Flynn, secret agent Perry the Platypus (who's also the pet of Phineas and Ferb) and the evil scientist Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz.
On August 25, 2011, the series was renewed for a fourth season as part of a deal between Dan Povenmire, Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, and Disney, along with a feature film and possible spin-off. On November 9, 2011, the season was officially picked up, with new episodes rolling out until 2014.
Disney, the owner of Marvel Entertainment since 2009, announced that the Marvel heroes, Spider-Man, Hulk, Iron Man, and Thor would appear on a crossover episode, which premiered on August 16, 2013.
On February 15, 2014, it was announced that work on this season was complete and the show will go on an indefinite hiatus. However, Dan Povenmire mentioned the crew was now working on new episodes. In a July 2014 article on The Daily Beast, Povenmire said they were finishing up 20 episodes that have yet to air.
The episode Doof 101 was intended as a backdoor pilot for a spin-off series that focused on Dr. Doofenshmirtz becoming a high school science teacher, but was not picked up.
On May 7, 2015, it was announced that the series has wrapped and the final episode titled Last Day of Summer would air on June 12, 2015. A stand-alone special titled The OWCA Files aired on November 9, 2015, on Disney XD and on January 15, 2016, on Disney Channel.
|Title||Directed by||Written and storyboarded by||Story by||Original air date ||Prod.|
|175||1||"For Your Ice Only"||Robert F. Hughes||Eddie Pittman & Joshua Pruett||Scott Peterson||December 7, 2012||402a||3.70|
|Former National Hockey League star Luc Robitaille offers his assistance when Phineas and Ferb take an ice hockey game to the extreme. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz builds an Abominable-inator to make himself bigger, scarier and hairier.|
|176||2||"Happy New Year!"||Sue Perrotto||Antoine Guilbaud & Kaz||Dani Vetere||December 7, 2012||402b||3.70|
|Phineas and Ferb plan their own New Year's Eve ball drop, complete with a customized multi-dimensional ball, while Candace makes it her resolution to refrain from busting her brothers before the clock hits midnight. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz tries to use a Resolution-Changer-Inator bow-tie to change people's resolutions to helping make Doofenshmirtz leader of the Tri-State Area.|
|177||3||"Fly On the Wall"||Sue Perrotto||Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & John Mathot||Jim Bernstein||January 11, 2013||401a||3.39|
|Buford removes a part from a tire swing the boys are building and it accidentally shoots a ray that turns Candace into a fly. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz is suffering from evil scientist's block.|
|178||4||"Bully Bust"||Sue Perrotto||Bernie Petterson & J. G. Orrantia||Jim Bernstein||January 18, 2013||403a||2.99|
|Candace challenges Buford to keep Phineas and Ferb's invention from disappearing so that she can sweep in and casually bust her brothers. Across town, Doofenshmirtz has had one too many lattes and is experiencing an extra burst of evil energy.|
|179||5||"My Sweet Ride"||Robert F. Hughes||Chris Headrick & Mike Diederich||Dani Vetere||February 1, 2013||401b||3.77|
|It is time for Danville's Doo Wop Hop and car show and the whole town is getting prepped for it. Doofenshmirtz is set on winning the show even if it means using his Rust-inator to turn all the other cars into red dust. Meanwhile, Candace's hope for a car of her own has come true, but it is not quite all she imagined.|
|180||6||"Der Kinderlumper"||Robert F. Hughes||Michael B. Singleton & Mike Diederich||Jim Bernstein||February 15, 2013||404a||3.14|
|The boys create Rutabega-themed vehicles when Candace is chosen to be Rutabega princess and gets to start the "Running of the Chinchillas". Across town, Doofenshmirtz plans to turn himself into a real live Kinderlumper to scare Roger into relinquishing control of the Tri-State Area over to him.|
|181||7||"Sidetracked"[nb 1]||Robert F. Hughes & Sue Perrotto||Kaz, Kim Roberson, Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & John Mathot||Dani Vetere & Scott Peterson||March 1, 2013||406||2.98|
|Agent P teams up with a former partner, a human agent named Lyla, to stop a hijacked train running along the U.S./Canada border. In a past mission, they had a falling out, so Agent P must decide whether or not he can trust Lyla and her unique sense of logic to get them through the mission, defeat Doofenshmirtz and save the train's passengers and Canada's national treasure – a moose named Albert.|
|182||8||"Primal Perry"[nb 1]||Robert F. Hughes||Joshua Pruett & Kyle Menke||Jim Bernstein, Martin Olson & Scott Peterson||March 2, 2013[nb 2]||408||N/A|
|Perry must escape Liam, an Australian platypus hunter who is out to destroy him, rescue ongoing foe Dr. Doofenshmirtz from the error of his ways and maintain the sanctity of the Danville Botanical Gardens. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb create an "infinite probability generator" that allows Baljeet to make as many choices as he pleases without being affected by the consequences. This proves to be disastrous for Buford as the over 30 Baljeets, each with a grudge, form a mob and begin to terrorize and bully him.|
|183||9||"Mind Share"||Robert F. Hughes||Michael B. Singleton & Mike Diederich||Martin Olson||April 5, 2013||407b||3.24|
|The gang switches bodies with alien tourists only to realize they were actually duped by criminals, stranded in the alien prison. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz tries to impress a girl named Rosie by making special boots that would make him the perfect square dancer.|
|184||10||"Backyard Hodge Podge"||Sue Perrotto||Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & John Mathot||Dani Vetere||April 19, 2013||403b||2.59|
|The boys create a new invention using recycled parts from past projects.|
|185||11||"Bee Day"||Sue Perrotto||Antoine Guilbaud & Kaz||Dani Vetere||April 26, 2013||405a||2.44|
|After Mom reminisces about old times, the boys make a giant inflatable wading pool. Meanwhile, Candace reveals her "Emo" side, and Doofenshmirtz attempts to become ruler of all bees.|
|186||12||"Bee Story"||Sue Perrotto||Bernie Petterson & J. G. Orrantia||Dani Vetere||April 26, 2013||405b||2.44|
Isabella and the Fireside Girls attempt to get their Bee Keeping patch by turning themselves into bees, and Poofenplotz tries to become Queen of the World by stealing and consuming massive amounts of royal jelly.Absent: Candace Flynn
|187||13||"Great Balls Of Water"||Sue Perrotto||Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & John Mathot||Jim Bernstein||June 7, 2013||410a||3.29|
|When Candace thinks Jeremy is bored with their usual hangouts, she sets out to find something unique to do with him. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb power through town surfing on a giant ball of water and Doofenshmirtz plans to use his Double-Negative-Inator to confuse his local eatery into giving him a wintery drink that is usually not served during summer.|
|188||14||"Where's Pinky?"||Robert F. Hughes||Eddie Pittman & Joshua Pruett||Dani Vetere, Jim Bernstein & Martin Olson||June 7, 2013||410b||3.29|
|When Pinky goes missing, Phineas and Ferb create a machine that will amplify Buford's senses to those of a dog's. However, it works so well that the animal agents' secret identities are put in jeopardy. Meanwhile, Candace tries to meet up with Jeremy for lunch at City Hall but gets stuck in a mandatory tour.|
|189||15||"Phineas and Ferb's Musical Cliptastic Countdown Hosted by Kelly Osbourne"[nb 1]||Kim Roberson (uncredited)||Bobby Gaylor (written) (uncredited)||N/A||June 28, 2013||440||3.12|
|Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Major Monogram have their hearts set on revealing the top 10 musical numbers from Seasons 2 and 3, but soon find out that celebrity host Kelly Osbourne has been brought in to fill the role. Unwilling to submit to playing second fiddle, Doofenshmirtz makes it his mission to thwart Kelly until Perry the Platypus sets out to stop his nemesis from ruining the entire show.|
|190||16||"Knot My Problem"||Sue Perrotto||Antoine Guilbaud & Kaz||Dani Vetere||July 5, 2013||407a||2.64|
|Candace thinks her day will be easy when the boys actually ask her to get Mom if they get stuck in their gigantic reproduction of the Gordian Knot, but when Jeremy stops by and asks for her help to open his personal mini safe, she finds her day getting a little more complicated. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz plans to eliminate every all-you-can-eat buffet in the Tri-State Area with his Eat-It-All-Inator.|
|191||17||"Just Desserts"||Robert F. Hughes||Kaz & Kim Roberson||Dani Vetere||July 5, 2013||404b||2.64|
|Candace volunteers to help Isabella record her audio book so the boys can continue building their giant, recyclable, rock climbing project as planned, and get busted by mom. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz creates a Bring-Out-Dessert-Inator which gets people to interrupt what they are doing and bring out dessert.|
|192||18||"La Candace-Cabra"||Sue Perrotto||Bernie Petterson & J. G. Orrantia||Jonathan Howard||July 12, 2013||409a||2.69|
|The boys set out to prove the existence of the elusive Chupacabra to the world, but Candace can't stand the wait and needs to first just prove it to Mom. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz has the brilliant idea to use his Switch-Place-Inator to remove hair from one person and give it to another so that he can in turn sell his hair growing tonic.|
|193||19||"Happy Birthday, Isabella"||Robert F. Hughes||Kaz & Kim Roberson||Scott Peterson||July 12, 2013||409b||2.69|
|Phineas and the gang celebrate Isabella's birthday in a big way, but all she really wants is some quiet time with Phineas. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz has installed his Bugs Me-Inator onto an evil bug bus and is driving around Danville turning all the things that bug him literally into bugs.|
|194||20||"Love at First Byte"||Sue Perrotto||Eddie Pittman & J. G. Orrantia||Martin Olson||August 2, 2013||414a||2.83|
|When Linda becomes overwhelmed for organizing a block party, she asks Phineas and Ferb for help (much to Candace's dismay). Meanwhile, Norm falls in love with Rodney's female robot.|
|195||21||"One Good Turn"||Robert F. Hughes||Edward Rivera & Mike Diederich||Jim Bernstein||August 9, 2013||414b||3.31|
|Motivated by a movie with a strong heroine, Candace and Stacy feel empowered to team up against rival groups and compete in Phineas and Ferb's Ultimate Obstacle Course. Across town, Doofenshmirtz plans to humiliate Roger by using his 90 Degree-turn-inator on him so that he will accidentally insult the Mayor of Stumblegimp and be forced to perform the shameful "Dance of Contrition" to make amends.|
|196||22||"Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel"[nb 3]||Robert F. Hughes & Sue Perrotto||Kyle Menke, Joshua Pruett, Kim Roberson, Kaz,|
J. G. Orrantia, Eddie Pittman, Bernie Petterson & Antoine Guilbaud
|Dani Vetere, Jim Bernstein, Martin Olson & Scott Peterson||August 16, 2013||411/412||3.76|
|Dr. Doofenshmirtz creates an invention that accidentally de-powers Iron Man, Spider-Man, the Hulk and Thor. The powerless heroes travel to Danville to get Phineas and Ferb to help them stop Red Skull, Whiplash, Venom, M.O.D.O.K. who have betrayed Dr. Doofenshmirtz to destroy the city. Candace is thrilled, but her efforts to help our heroes cause more harm than good, while also causing a rift between her and Phineas.|
|197||23||"Thanks But No Thanks"||Sue Perrotto||Antoine Guilbaud & Kaz||Martin Olson||September 13, 2013||413a||2.51|
|After learning about Monty and Vanessa's secret relationship, Carl blackmails Monty into helping him get some much needed acknowledgement from Monogram. Meanwhile, Candace is ecstatic when she discovers that her neighbor Peggy McGee has witnessed all of Phineas and Ferb's summer antics and is happy to tell Mom about them. Meanwhile, Dr. Doofenshmirtz creates its "Inflator-inator" to try to silence his neighbor who plays the bagpipes every day.|
|198||24||"Troy Story"||Robert F. Hughes||Mike Diederich & Michael B. Singleton||Jim Bernstein & Scott Peterson||September 20, 2013||413b||2.55|
|Inspired by Candace's book club selection, The Iliad, the boys reenact the Trojan War – but with a Phineas and Ferb twist. Meanwhile, Perry discovers that Doofenshmirtz has a major problem with throwing things away so he helps him find his De-Clutter-inator.|
|199||25||"Druselsteinoween"||Robert F. Hughes||Kyle Menke & Mike Diederich||Dani Vetere||October 4, 2013||419a||2.65|
|When Vanessa learns that Doofenshmirtz has inherited a Drusselsteinian castle right next door to her she seizes the opportunity to throw the biggest Halloween bash ever. The whole town is there, including Phineas and Ferb, who act as the event's party planners and DJs. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz enlists Perry to help him find a large, hidden treasure that his Great Aunt has placed somewhere within the castle.|
|200||26||"Terrifying Tri-State Trilogy of Terror"[nb 1]||Robert F. Hughes||Mike Bell, Kim Roberson, Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & John Mathot||Dani Vetere, Martin Olson & Scott Peterson||October 5, 2013||418||3.02|
|This episode features three separate tales told by a mysterious bookmobile owner: 1) Candace accidentally conjures up a spell that turns her Ducky Momo plushie into a living, breathing doll that is set on stalking her; 2) Doofenshmirtz summons a mythological, giant floating baby head that grants cursed wishes; 3) Phineas, Ferb and their friends are up against a horde of mischievous evil purple platypuses set on destroying the town.|
|201||27||"Face Your Fear"||Robert F. Hughes||Bernie Petterson & Joshua Pruett||Martin Olson||October 11, 2013||419b||2.14|
|After studying hours of horror movies, Doofenshmirtz develops a theory that enlarging small, cute animals into giant beasts will help him take over the Tri-State area. But when he puts his plan into action, he soon realizes it might be too much for him to handle. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb make a giant revolving foam city so they can safely perform skateboarding tricks, and Candace's tour of the Danville Space Laboratory gives her an opportunity for a high-tech bust.|
|202||28||"Cheers for Fears"||Sue Perrotto||Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft, John Mathot & Kim Roberson||Dani Vetere||November 1, 2013||415a||2.41|
|With Stacy's advice, Candace asks Phineas and Ferb to create an oversized book of her special events with Jeremy for his birthday. Also, Perry is after Doofenshmirtz, who stole all horror movies in town to create an -Inator that makes people's greatest fears appear.|
|203||29||"Steampunx"||Robert F. Hughes||Bernie Petterson & Joshua Pruett||Dani Vetere||November 15, 2013||417a||1.70|
|When Phineas and Ferb discover a commemorative coin from the 1903 Danville World's Fair, they are immediately taken back to the festival where steam-driven devices were introduced and a set of kids who were very much like them were preparing for the highly anticipated event. Meanwhile, Sweary the Swan (Perry) must stop Professor Von Doofenshmirtz from destroying the fair.|
|204||30||"Just Our Luck"||Sue Perrotto||Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & John Mathot||Dani Vetere||January 10, 2014||415b||1.75|
|When Candace is accidentally zapped by Doofenshmirtz's Stinkelkrampen-inator (a.k.a. Good Luck-inator), she realizes she has a good chance of busting Phineas and Ferb.|
|205||31||"Return Policy"||Sue Perrotto||Mike Bell & Patrick O'Connor||Dani Vetere||January 24, 2014||416a||2.23|
|Phineas and Ferb assemble an extreme batting challenge and Candace finds herself in a predicament involving extreme water sports. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz builds a "Back-to-the-store-inator."|
|206||32||"Live and Let Drive"||Sue Perrotto||Eddie Pittman & J. G. Orrantia||Jeff "Swampy" Marsh, Jim Bernstein, Martin Olson & Scott Peterson||March 1, 2014[nb 4]||424b||0.41|
Doof blasts the favorite to win the Montevillebad Grand Prix with his I-Don't-Care-inator so that he has a better chance of winning the race himself. However, he finds himself racing against Agent P.Guest Stars: Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond, and James May as themselves
|207||33||"Phineas and Ferb Save Summer"[nb 3]||Robert F. Hughes & Sue Perrotto||J. G. Orrantia, Eddie Pittman, Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft, Joshua Pruett,|
John Mathot, Mike Bell, Kyle Menke & Mike Diederich
|Dani Vetere, Jim Bernstein, Martin Olson & Scott Peterson||June 9, 2014[nb 5]||427/428||0.56|
|Doof's latest -Inator changes the way the Earth moves, and it is up to Phineas and the gang to save summer.|
|208||34||"Father's Day"||Sue Perrotto||Edward Rivera & Patrick O'Connor||Scott Peterson||June 10, 2014||421b||0.41|
|Perry helps Doof in retrieving his father's old lawn gnome. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb help out their father on Father's Day.|
|209||35||"Imperfect Storm"||Robert F. Hughes||Bernie Petterson & Joshua Pruett||Martin Olson||June 11, 2014||416b||0.44|
|Phineas and Ferb test kites in the park after inventing a wind-reinforcing device. Mom gives a makeover to the backyard and Candace thinks she will bust the boys. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz builds a Water-Zalewator to honor a girlfriend who gave him a basket after dousing him with water.|
|210||36||"The Return of the Rogue Rabbit"||Robert F. Hughes||Michael B. Singleton & Mike Diederich||Scott Peterson||June 16, 2014||424a||0.29|
|Doof helps rogue O.W.C.A. agent Dennis the Bunny escape prison. Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb make some improvements on the Fireside Girls' marionette show.|
|211||37||"It's No Picnic"||Sue Perrotto||J. G. Orrantia & Eddie Pittman||Dani Vetere||June 23, 2014||417b||0.48|
|Isabella plans an impromptu picnic for Phineas when the rest of the gang have plans of their own. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz uses a Teleport-inator to send his daughter to a movie marathon.|
|212||38||"The Klimpaloon Ultimatum"[nb 1]||Sue Perrotto||Patrick O'Connor, Zac Moncrief, Edward Rivera & Mike Diederich||Dan Povenmire, Dani Vetere, Jim Bernstein, Martin Olson & Scott Peterson||July 7, 2014||420||N/A|
|Phineas and the gang help Love Händel prove the existence of Klimpaloon, the magical old-timey bathing suit that lives in the Himalayas, to verify that their song, "The Ballad of Klimpaloon", is legitimate.|
|213||39||"Operation Crumb Cake"||Robert F. Hughes||Kim Roberson & Mike Bell||Dani Vetere||July 14, 2014||422a||0.48|
|Isabella unintentionally admits her feelings for Phineas in a letter so her and the Fireside Girls have to grab the letter before Phineas reads it. Meanwhile, Doofenshmirtz invents the Unretrograde-inator to help change his misfortune.|
|214||40||"Mandace"||Sue Perrotto||Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & John Mathot||Jim Bernstein||July 14, 2014||422b||0.48|
|Candace is accidentally hit by the Impersonator-inator, which changes her appearance to a pizza delivery guy, but uses this appearance to help her better understand boys.|
|215||41||"Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars"[nb 3]||Robert F. Hughes & Sue Perrotto||Kyle Menke, John Mathot, Mike Bell, Mike Diederich, Michael B. Singleton, Edward Rivera, Patrick O'Connor, J. G. Orrantia & Eddie Pittman||Dani Vetere, Jim Bernstein, Martin Olson & Scott Peterson||July 26, 2014[nb 6]||433/434||2.48|
Phineas and Ferb live on Tatooine, one moisture farm away from Luke Skywalker. The Death Star plans accidentally fall into their hands, and Stormtrooper Candace (backed up by Stormtroopers Buford and Baljeet) attempts to bust them as they try to return the plans to R2-D2. Meanwhile, Darthenshmirtz, the lowest of the Darths, creates a Sith-inator to make himself more evil, but it accidentally strikes Ferb.Guest Star: Simon Pegg as C-3PO
|216||42||"Lost in Danville"||Sue Perrotto||Eddie Pittman & J. G. Orrantia||Damon Lindelof||September 29, 2014||425a||0.54|
Phineas and Ferb try to open a capsule that falls from the sky. Meanwhile, Doof gets kidnapped by an evil scientist named Professor Mystery and learns that Peter the Panda is Professor Mystery's nemesis.Guest Star: Terry O'Quinn as Professor Mystery
|217||43||"The Inator Method"||Sue Perrotto||Edward Rivera & Patrick O'Connor||Dani Vetere||September 29, 2014||425b||0.54|
|Doof teaches a seminar called "The -Inator Method". Meanwhile, Phineas and Ferb host an interplanetary race while Candace tries to multitask at the same time as playing an MMORPG entitled Ducky Momo's Golden Quest.|
|218||44||"Night of the Living Pharmacists"[nb 3]||Sue Perrotto & Robert F. Hughes||Eddie Pittman, Kim Roberson, Bernie Petterson, Patrick O'Connor, J. G. Orrantia, Joshua Pruett, Edward Rivera, Aliki Theofilopoulos Grafft & Kyle Menke||Joshua Pruett, Scott Peterson, Jim Bernstein & Dani Vetere||October 4, 2014[nb 7]||430/431||2.34|
Danville is invaded by a myriad of zombie-like duplicates of Doofenshmirtz.Guest Stars: Simon Pegg and Nick Frost as Shaun and Ed from Shaun of the Dead
|219||45||"Tales from the Resistance: Back to the 2nd Dimension"[nb 1]||Robert F. Hughes||Joshua Pruett, Mike Bell, Kyle Menke & Mike Diederich||Jim Bernstein||November 25, 2014||423||N/A|
|Two months after the events of Phineas and Ferb the Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension, there is a new threat in the 2nd Dimension and Phineas, Ferb, Candace, and the resistance must work together to defeat this evil.|
|220||46||"Doof 101"||Robert F. Hughes||Kim Roberson, Zac Moncrief & Dan Povenmire||Dan Povenmire & Jeff "Swampy" Marsh||November 27, 2014||421a||0.24|
Dr. Doofenshmirtz gets punished with community service for being evil, and he's forced to be a science teacher at Danville High School, much to his daughter Vanessa's dismay.Guest stars: J. K. Simmons as Napoleon, Josh Gad as Wendell and Stephen Root as Lloyd
|221||47||"Act Your Age"[nb 1]||Robert F. Hughes||Bernie Petterson & Kim Roberson||Dani Vetere||February 9, 2015||426||0.71|
|Ten years after that summer vacation, Phineas is making a decision about which college to attend when he suddenly gets some news about Isabella. Meanwhile, Doof suffers a midlife crisis.|
|222||48||"Last Day of Summer"[nb 3]||Sue Perrotto & Robert F. Hughes||Aliki Theofilopoulos, Bernie Petterson, Calvin Suggs, John Mathot, Joshua Pruett, Kaz, Kim Roberson & Mike Diederich||Dani Vetere, Scott Peterson, Jim Bernstein & Martin Olson||June 12, 2015[nb 8]||436/437||2.94|
The last day of summer approaches, and Candace has a last chance to bust Phineas and Ferb one more time. She is quickly foiled, but is presented with an opportunity to redo the day when she sets off Dr. Doofenshmirtz's Do Over Inator.
- This episode is a half-hour special.
- This episode premiered on Disney XD prior to Disney Channel. The episode premiered on Disney Channel on May 17, 2013.
- This episode is a one-hour special.
- Beginning with this episode, new episodes premiered on Disney XD prior to Disney Channel.
- This episode was available on Watch Disney XD and Disney XD On Demand on May 21, 2014.
- This episode premiered on Disney Channel prior to Disney XD. The episode premiered on Disney XD on August 4, 2014.
- This episode premiered on Disney Channel prior to Disney XD. The episode premiered on Disney XD on October 10, 2014.
- This episode premiered on both Disney Channel and Disney XD simultaneously.
- Andreeva, Nellie (August 25, 2011). "'Phineas And Ferb' Creators Sign Deals With Disney For Series, Feature, Potential Spinoff". Deadline Hollywood. Penske Business Media. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- Goldberg, Lesley (November 9, 2011). "Disney Channel Renews 'Phineas and Ferb' for Fourth Season". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- Fowler, Matt (July 19, 2012). "MARVEL SUPER HEROES TEAMING WITH PHINEAS AND FERB". ign.com. IGN. Retrieved November 4, 2014.
- Amidi, Amid (February 24, 2014). "Production is Over On "Phineas and Ferb," Future of Show Up in the Air [UPDATED]". Cartoon Brew. Retrieved February 24, 2014.
- "'Phineas and Ferb' Pilot Disney's Premier Voyage into 'Star Wars'". The Daily Beast. Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- Crane, Randy (March 13, 2015). "Episode 082 – Laura Dickinson, Part 1". Stories of the Magic. Retrieved July 2, 2019.
- Matt Webb Mitovich. "Disney's Phineas and Ferb to End in June, With 73-Hour Marathon - TVLine". TVLine. Retrieved May 7, 2015.
- "Shows A-Z — phineas and ferb on disney xd". The Futon Critic. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Discovery, Disney Channel Top Charts". The Futon Critic. December 10, 2012. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Discovery Once Again Tops Charts with "Gold Rush"". The Futon Critic. January 14, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Another Week, Another "Gold Rush" Victory". The Futon Critic. January 23, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Discovery Is "Gold" in Demos, Viewers". The Futon Critic. February 4, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: "Gold Rush" Holds Onto Top Spots for Discovery". The Futon Critic. February 19, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: NBA Doubleheader, Disney Originals Top Charts". The Futon Critic. March 4, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Disney Originals Lead Viewers, "Smackdown" Tops Demos". The Futon Critic. April 8, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: "Sons of Guns," "WWE Smackdown" Top Demos". The Futon Critic. April 22, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: ESPN Tops Charts with NBA Playoffs, NFL Draft". The Futon Critic. April 29, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Disney Originals, NHL Playoffs Top Charts". The Futon Critic. June 10, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- Povenmire, Dan (July 3, 2013). "If you watched Clipastic, there was a SNAFU with missing credits. It was directed by Kim Roberson @snoober and written by Bobby Gaylor". Twitter. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Disney Originals, "WWE Smackdown" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. July 2, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Smackdown" Tops Demos, Disney Originals Lead Viewers". The Futon Critic. July 9, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: "WWE Smackdown," "Treehouse Masters" Lead Demo Race". The Futon Critic. July 15, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Disney Originals Top Viewers, "Gold Rush: South America" Leads Demos". The Futon Critic. August 5, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Disney Originals, "Gold Rush: South America" Lead the Pack". The Futon Critic. August 12, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: "Gold Rush," "Phineas & Ferb" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. August 19, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings: Disney Originals, "WWE Smackdown" Lead the Pack". The Futon Critic. September 16, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Shark Tank," "Last Man Standing" Top Charts". The Futon Critic. September 23, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: CBS Tops Viewers, ABC Leads Demos". The Futon Critic. October 7, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Saturday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: College Football Snares Top Spots". The Futon Critic. October 8, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Shark Tank," NLCS Lead Demo Race". The Futon Critic. October 14, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Shark Tank," "Blue Bloods" Fill Top Spots". The Futon Critic. November 4, 2013. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (November 22, 2013). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (November 11–17, 2013)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved November 23, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Shark Tank," "Blue Bloods" Lead Demos, Viewers". The Futon Critic. January 13, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- "Friday's Cable Ratings & Broadcast Finals: "Shark Tank" Still Demo Champ for ABC". The Futon Critic. January 27, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (March 7, 2014). "Disney Channel, Disney Junior and Disney XD ratings (February 24 – March 2, 2014)". Son of the Bronx. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (January 21, 2015). "Summer 2014 Episode Ratings Confirmation". Twitter. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (July 29, 2014). "Saturday Cable Ratings: 'Phineas and Ferb: Star Wars' Leads Night + 'Attack on Titan', NASCAR Coverage & More". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 14, 2015. Retrieved November 3, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (January 21, 2015). "Fall 2014 Episode Ratings Confirmation". Twitter. Retrieved January 27, 2015.
- Kondolojy, Amanda (October 7, 2014). "Saturday Cable Ratings: College Football Tops Day + MLB Baseball, 'Attack on Titan', 'Hell on Wheels', 'Halloween Wars' & More". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on October 9, 2014. Retrieved October 30, 2014.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 10, 2015). "Monday Final Nationals: 'Better Call Saul' on AMC Tops All Cable Among Adults 18-49". TV Media Insights. Cross Mediaworks. Retrieved February 11, 2015.
- Mitch Metcalf (June 15, 2015). "Top 100 Friday Cable Originals (& Network Update): 6.12.2015". Showbuzz Daily. Retrieved September 28, 2019.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Phineas and Ferb (season 4)|