Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phobia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A phobia is an extreme or irrational fear of an object or situation.
Phobia may also refer to:
- -phobia, about the suffixes -phobia, -phobic, -phobe
- Phobia (1980 film), a Canadian film directed by John Huston
- Phobia (1988 film), an Australian film by John Dingwall
- Phobia (2008 film), a Thai horror film also known as 4bia
- Phobia (2013 film), an American independent horror film
- Phobia (2016 film), an Indian psychological thriller
- Phobia (Breaking Benjamin album)
- Phobia (The Kinks album)
- ...Phobia, an album by Benassi Bros.
- Phobia, an album by Torture Killer
- "Phobia", a song by Kreator from Outcast
- Phobia, a band formerly signed to Relapse Records
- Phobia (comics), a supervillain in the DC Comics universe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phobia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.