|Minister for Building Works
Ministre de la Construction
1 June 1958 – 15 April 1962
Charles de Gaulle
|Prime Minister||Charles de Gaulle
Ministre de l'Éducation Nationale
15 April 1962 – 15 October 1962
|President||Charles de Gaulle|
|Prime Minister||Georges Pompidou|
|Preceded by||Lucien Paye|
|Succeeded by||Louis Joxe|
|Member of the French National Assembly
|President of Loir-et-Cher|
|Mayor of Blois|
|Succeeded by||Jack Lang|
13 May 1919|
|Died||22 January 2012
|Political party||PDM (1967–1973)
|Spouse(s)||Francette Brun Sudreau|
|Children||Jean Sudreau (deceased)
Anne Sudreau O'Connor (deceased)
Marie-Marguerite Boyer Sudreau
Pierre Sudreau (13 May 1919 – 22 January 2012) was a French politician. His childhood correspondence with Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (1900–1944) helped inspire the title character of the 1943 novel The Little Prince.
He was married to France Brun; they had three children: Jean Sudreau (predeceased), Anne Sudreau O'Connor (predeceased), and Bernard Sudreau. His son Jean died of lung cancer and was married to Danièle Louis-Dreyfus, daughter of French Resistance fighter and businessman Pierre Louis-Dreyfus.
- 1967 L'enchaînement (Plon)
- 1980 La stratégie de l'absurde (Plon)
- 1985 De l'inertie politique (éditions Stock)
- 1991 Au-delà de toutes les frontières
- Christiane Rimbaud, Pierre Sudreau, Le Cherche Midi, 2004
- "Pierre Sudreau, ancien grand résistant, est mort". Le Monde. 23 January 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- "L'ancien ministre Pierre Sudreau est mort". Le Figaro. 23 January 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- "Décès du grand résistant Pierre Sudreau". Libération. 23 January 2012. Retrieved 4 March 2012.
- "Pierre Sudreau". The Telegraph. 23 January 2012. Retrieved 24 January 2012.
- Who's Who in france: "Pierre Sudreau" retrieved June 14, 2015
- "EDUCATION MINISTER RESIGNS IN FRANCE". New York Times. 9 October 1962. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- "De Gaulle Opponents Build Up Pressure". Christian Science Monitor. 8 October 1962. Retrieved 15 May 2011.
- Pepperdine Law Magazine: "Making Her Own Way - Laure Sudreau-Rippe discusses the highs and lows of her success as a lawyer and her determination to save her husband's life" Spring - Summer 2012
- Media related to Pierre Sudreau at Wikimedia Commons
|Minister of National Education
|This article about a French politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|