Pine (video game)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pine is an indie adventure video game developed by Dutch developer Twirlbound. Funded through a Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign in April 2017, it was released in October 2019 for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux and Nintendo Switch.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2020)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2020)
- "Pine Review". ScreenRant. 2019-11-26. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Pine Switch Review: Beauty That Is Only Skin Deep". TheGamer. 2019-11-30. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Pine Review — Can't See the Forest for the Trees". Only Single Player. Enthusiast Gaming. 2019-10-10. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- "Pine - An action adventure game that adapts to you". Kickstarter. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- Pollesel, Matthew (2020-01-20). "Pine review for Nintendo Switch, PC". Gaming Age. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
- Life, Nintendo (2019-12-07). "Review: Pine - An Ambitious Zelda Pretender That Fails To Find Its Feet On Switch". Nintendo Life. Retrieved 2020-02-17.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|