From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piran is a town and municipality in Slovenia.
Piran may also refer to:
- Saint Piran (6th century), patron saint of Cornwall
- Piran, Azerbaijan, a village in Azerbaizan
- Piran, Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari, a village in Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province, Iran
- Piran, Kermanshah, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Piran, Hirmand, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Piran Rural District, in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Gulf of Piran, a gulf in the northern Adriatic Sea
- Piran-e Pir, "Master of Masters", an epithet of the Sufi Abdul Qadir Jilani.
- Pirhan, a village in Cyprus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piran.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.