|Look up piva or pivá in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piva may refer to:
- Piva (river), a river in Montenegro
- Piva, Montenegro, a region in Montenegro and the clan
- Piva River, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- Piva Trail, Bougainville, Papua New Guinea
- Battle for Piva Trail, 1943
- Piva language, a member of the Piva-Banoni languages
- Piva (bagpipe), an Italian folk instrument
- Piva (dance), a Renaissance dance
- Lake Piva, a reservoir in Montenegro
- Primrose International Viola Archive, a collection of viola music at Brigham Young University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.