From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piva may refer to:
- Piva, a river on Bougainville Island, Solomon Islands
- Piva, a Guatemalan artist
- Piva (river), a river in Montenegro
- Piva, Montenegro, a region in Montenegro and the clan
- Piva language, a member of the Piva-Banoni languages
- Piva (bagpipe), an Italian folk instrument
- Piva (dance), a Renaissance dance
- Lake Piva, a reservoir in Montenegro.
- The Primrose International Viola Archive, a collection of viola music at Brigham Young University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.