This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Years active||2000 – present|
GAIN Music Entertainment (2017-now)|
Ninetone Records (2009 -2015)
Plan Three is a band from Stockholm, Sweden, formed in 2000. The band consists of Viktor Markowicz (vocals), Mathias Garneij (guitar), Tommie Hammar (guitar), Peter Kjellin (bass), David Clewett (keyboard) and Kristoffer Folin (drums).
After a couple of years of performing live in Sweden and releasing self produced demos the band got signed by record label Dogmatic in 2007 and released the single "Achilles Heel" (distributed by Universal Music). The same year the band supported Takida on their fall tour in Sweden. In 2008 the band played at the Peace & Love festival in Borlänge, Sweden among other places and at the end of the summer a new single entitled "Triggers" was released. Later in November that year the band supported 3 Doors Down at their show in Stockholm.
In 2009 the band signed with label Ninetone Records and during the summer the band recorded their debut album with producer Patrik Frisk. The album entitled Screaming Our Sins was released in Sweden on November 25 and has subsequently been released.
In the summer of 2010 the band played at Pier Pressure (festival) in Gothenburg on the same stage as bands such as The Sounds, HIM and Thirty Seconds to Mars and also Rammstein and In Flames among others during the Metaltown Festival in the days before.
In 2011 the band released an EP titled "The Signal - Part One" followed by a longer hiatus and in November 2014 the band returned with the release of the single "When Everything Comes To An End". This led to their 2017 release of "Wish I Was Stormborne", their second full length studio album, which was released on September 29th.
Shortly after the release of their second album the band announced the departure of lead vocalist Jacob and presented their new singer Viktor Markowicz. On January 12th 2018 they released a Live Studio Session EP containing acoustic versions of three of the songs from their latest full length as well as a cover version of Phil Collins’ "Another Day in Paradise".
- "Screaming Our Sins" (2009)
- "The Signal - Part One" (2011)
- "Wish I Was Stormborne" (2017)
- "Live Studio Session EP" (2018)
- "Achilles Heel" (2007)
- "Triggers" (2008)
- "Still Broken" (2008)
- "Brush It Off" (2008)
- "Chasing Tornadoes" (2011)
- "When Everything Comes to an End" (2014)
- "Welcome to the Edge" (2017)
- "The Otherside" (2017)
- "Echo" (2017)
- Steffen Hung (2007-10-04). "Plan Three - Achilles Heel". hitparad.se. Archived from the original on 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "PK Musik » Takida + support: Plan Three". Pkmusik.se. 2007-09-29. Archived from the original on 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-05-01. Retrieved 2013-04-25.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2011-07-14. Retrieved 2011-02-27.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20100503082148/http://www.ninetone.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=94:screaming-our-sins&catid=35:albums&Itemid=62. Archived from the original on May 3, 2010. Retrieved June 29, 2010. Missing or empty
- "Pierpressure.se". Pierpressure.se. Archived from the original on 2011-03-13. Retrieved 2013-07-24.