The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
House no.58, Road No.11, Block-F, Banani, Dhaka-1213.
|Tanvir Ahmed, Director Development|
|Products||Lodging, Food service|
Platinum Suites Bangladesh is a seven-floor boutique hotel located 20 minutes away from the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport in Banani, Bangladesh. The first two floors comprise the hotel entrance, lobby and two dining facilities. There are 6 rooms on each floor. The hotel was developed by Sheltech (Pvt) Ltd., a Bangladeshi real estate developer.
The hotel has 12 large suites, 5 studio suites, 4 theme suites and 3 regular suites, for a total of 24 suites. The hotel has three dining facilities: Cafe Nemo, Terra Bistro, and Platinum Terrace.
- Ullah Mirdha, Refayet (November 18, 2008). "Sheltech opens Tk 25cr hotel in Jan". The Daily Star. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Tashnova, Raisaa (August 2, 2011). "Platinum Suites". The Daily Star. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Haider, M.H. (February 15, 2011). "Home is where the cricket is: Hotels in Bangladesh". The Daily Star. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "Sheltech (Pvt.) Ltd.". Sheltech (Pvt.) Ltd. (Official website). Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Cafe Nemo. Explore Dhaka.
- Terra Bistro. Explore Dhaka.
- Rahman, Md Fazlur (April 10, 2011). "Plush hotels ready to tickle the taste buds". The Daily Star. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- "Platinum Terrace-open sky garden restaurant with a distinction". Bangladesh Monitor. March 16–31, 2012. Retrieved March 29, 2012.
- Ahmad, Sabrina F (November 10, 2009). "Sterling Service". The Daily Star. Retrieved March 29, 2012.