From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Platt may refer to:
- Platt, Austria
- Platt, Florida, an unincorporated community in DeSoto County, Florida, United States
- Platt, Kent, England
- Leggett & Platt, manufacturing company
- Low German, in German known as "Plattdeutsch", "Plattdüütsch", "Platt"
- A group of German dialects, e.g. the Moselle Franconian dialects
- Platt Amendment, a 1901 U.S. law pertaining to Cuba-U.S. relations
- Platt Brothers, manufacturers of textile machinery in Oldham, England
- Platt Fields Park, a park in Fallowfield, Manchester, England
- Platt Island, an archaeological site near Miles City, Florida
- Platt-LePage Aircraft Company, an American aircraft company
- Platt Music, an American music retailer
- Platt National Park, which became part of Chickasaw National Recreation Area
- Platt Technical High School
- The Platt Building, a historic building in downtown Los Angeles
- Plat (disambiguation)
- Plat, in the United States, is a map, drawn to scale, showing the divisions of a piece of land
- Platte (disambiguation)
- Platts (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Platt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.