From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up platter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Platter may refer to:
- Platter (album), by Jock Cheese
- Platter (dinner), a meal of several components served together on a platter or in a basket
- Platter (dishware), large dish used for serving food
- Platter (horse), American Champion racehorse
- Platter, Oklahoma, U.S.
- Hard disk platter, part of a computer hard drive
- A platter lift, a mechanized system for pulling skiers and snowboarders uphill
- The Halal Guys, a food cart located in New York City
Platter is the surname of:
- Bruno Platter (1944–), Grand master of the Teutonic Order
- Luanne Platter, fictional character in the animated series King of the Hill
- Thomas Platter (1499–1582), humanist scholar and writer
- Thomas Platter the Younger (c.1574 – 1628), Swiss-born physician, traveller and diarist
- Plater (surname)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Platter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.