From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pleiades can refer to:
- Astronomy and science
- Pleiades, an open cluster of stars in the constellation Taurus
- Pleiades (supercomputer), a supercomputer at NASA's Ames Research Center, completed in 2012
- Pleiadeans, an alleged group of extraterrestrials from the Pleiades
- Pleiades (satellite), an Earth-observation satellite programme operated by the French space agency CNES
- Literature and print
- Pleiades (magazine) or, Pleiades: A Journal of New Writing, magazine that publishes fiction, poetry, essays, and book reviews
- Bibliothèque de la Pléiade ("Pléiade editions"), the standard editions of major works of (mostly) French literature, published by Éditions Gallimard
- Pleiades (Greek mythology), the seven sisters of Greek mythology
- Pleiades (volcano group), a group of volcanoes in Antarctica
- Pleiades (wine), a wine produced by California winemaker Sean Thackrey
- Con†Stellation I: The Pleiades, the first in an annual series of science fiction conventions in Huntsville, Alabama, USA
- Wish Upon the Pleiades, a Japanese anime series produced by Gainax and sponsored by Subaru
- Pléïades, a composition by Greek composer Iannis Xenakis
- Les Pléiades, a mountain in Switzerland
- Pleiads (also spelled "Pleiades") is an arcade game from 1981 produced by Tehkan (now Tecmo) and Centuri.
- Pleiades' Dust, an EP by the Canadian band Gorguts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pleiades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.