Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pleiades can refer to:
Astronomy and science
- Pleiades, an open cluster of stars in the constellation Taurus
- Pleiades (supercomputer), a supercomputer at NASA's Ames Research Center, completed in 2012
- Pleiades (satellite), an Earth-observation satellite programme operated by the French space agency CNES
Literature and print
- Pleiades (magazine) or, Pleiades: A Journal of New Writing, magazine that publishes fiction, poetry, essays, and book reviews
- Bibliothèque de la Pléiade ("Pléiade editions"), the standard editions of major works of (mostly) French literature, published by Éditions Gallimard
- Pleiades (Greek mythology), the seven sisters of Greek mythology
- Pleiades (volcano group), a group of volcanoes in Antarctica
- Pleiades (wine), a wine produced by California winemaker Sean Thackrey
- Con†Stellation I: The Pleiades, the first in an annual series of science fiction conventions in Huntsville, Alabama, USA
- Wish Upon the Pleiades, a Japanese anime series produced by Gainax and sponsored by Subaru
- Pléïades, a composition by Greek composer Iannis Xenakis
- Les Pléiades, a mountain in Switzerland
- Pleiads (also spelled "Pleiades") is an arcade game from 1981 produced by Tehkan (now Tecmo) and Centuri.
- Pleiades' Dust, an EP by the Canadian band Gorguts
- Pleiadeans, an alleged group of extraterrestrials from the Pleiades
- Pleiades (song), a song from the album Gretchen Goes to Nebraska, by the American rock band King's X.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pleiades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.