Point of View, Inc.
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2007)|
|Chris Warner, Mike Terlecki|
|Products||Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, NFL Blitz, Spy Hunter|
The company's past titles include the remake of N.A.R.C., Nascar 06, and the remake of Spy Hunter, among many others. They have also recently made an official game based on the hit television series The Shield.
In 2010, after a tumultuous relationship with partner Blue Omega Entertainment, and U.K based publisher Codemasters, the company went out of business citing "financial difficulties" and lack of work. 
Point of View, Inc. was founded in February 1996 by three game industry veterans. The leaders of the company are founders Chris Warner (President) Mark Nausha (Vice President Business Development) and Mike Terlecki (Vice President of Technology).
Point of View has developed titles stretching from the Dreamcast Game console to the next-gen platforms. In 11 years the company has released 32 game titles (over 90 SKUs) with many of the game industries most successful publishing houses, including Electronic Arts, Namco, Midway Games, Crave Entertainment, and MGA Entertainment. Below is a list of games the company has developed.
- Black Dawn
- Brunswick Pro Bowling
- Brunswick Circuit Pro Bowling
- Freaky Flyers (Nintendo GameCube version)
- Garfield: Caught in the Act (PC version)
- Golden Nugget
- MLB SlugFest 20-04
- Mortal Kombat Trilogy (Sega Saturn and PC versions)
- NFL Blitz
- NFL Blitz 20-02
- NFL Blitz 20-03
- NFL Blitz 2000
- Rampage World Tour (Sega Saturn and PC versions)
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing
- Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2
- RedCard 20-03
- Smashing Drive
- Spawn: Armageddon
- Sports Car GT
- SpyHunter (Gamecube port)
- The Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian
- TNA Impact!: Cross the Line
- World Championship Poker 2 Featuring Howard Lederer
- The Shield (PC)
- Damnation (PS3 and XBox360)