Popeye: Rush for Spinach
|Popeye: Rush for Spinach|
North American cover art of Popeye: Rush for Spinach
|Publisher(s)||King Features Entertainment|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance |
|Genre(s)||Action, racing, platform|
Popeye: Rush for Spinach is a Game Boy Advance video game based on the Popeye cartoon characters licensed from King Features Entertainment. It was developed by French studio Magic Pockets and published by Namco (North America) in 2005, and Atari (Europe) in 2006.
- Adventure: Compete in a series of races with a storyline.
- Challenge: Compete against each character on each level
- Quick Rush: Race on one level.
- Time Rush: Race alone against the clock.
- Team Rush: Compete with a human opponent.
|This platform game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|