From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pound in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pound or Pounds may refer to:
- Pound (currency), a unit of currency
- Pound (mass), a unit of mass
- Pound (force), a unit of force
- Rail pound, in rail profile
Places in the United States
- Pound (band), an American rock band
- Pound (film), a 1970 film directed and written by Robert Downey, Sr.
- Pound (surname), a list of people
- Animal shelter (also a "pound"), a facility that houses homeless, lost, or abandoned animals
- Animal pound, a similar structure
- Fist bump (also a "pound" or a "fist pound"), a gesture similar in meaning to a handshake or high five
- Pound (village), a high-walled, lockable structure in most medieval British villages
- Buffalo pound, a hunting structure used by indigenous North Americans to trap bison (buffalo)
- Pound (networking), a lightweight open source reverse proxy program and application firewall
- Pound (magazine), a Toronto-based hip hop magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pound.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.