Prager (variants: Praeger, Preger) is a surname, which may refer to:
- David Prager (born 1977), American TV producer and blogger
- Dennis Prager (born 1948), U.S. conservative radio talk show host, columnist and public speaker
- Joshua P. Prager (born 1949), US physician
- Joshua Harris Prager, US journalist
- Mark Prager Lindo (1819–1879), Anglo-Dutch prose writer of English-Jewish descent
- Richard Prager (1883–1945), German-American astronomer
- Susan Westerberg Prager (born 1942), Association of American Law Schools Executive Vice President and Executive Director from 2008
- Walter Prager (1910–1984), Swiss alpine skier
- William Prager (1903–1980), German-born US physicist
- Roy Präger (b. 1971), German footballer
- Charles Praeger (1877-1940), architect
- Cheryl Praeger (born 1948), mathematician
- Emil Praeger (1882-1973), architect
- Ferdinand Praeger (1815-1891), composer and writer.
- Robert Lloyd Praeger (1865–1953), Irish naturalist and historian
- Rosamond Praeger (1867-1954), artist
- Sandy Praeger, Kansas Insurance Commissioner
- Andreja Preger (1912–2015), Austro-Hungarian-born pianist
- Jack Preger (born 1930), British doctor working in the Indian city of Kolkata
- Prager (crater), an impact crater on the Moon's far side
- Praeger Publishing, an imprint of the Greenwood Publishing Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prager.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.