|Look up privilege in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Privilege|
Privilege may refer to:
- Privilege (legal ethics), a permission granted by law or other rules.
- Privilege (evidence), rules excluding certain confidential communication from being admissible as evidence in court
- Executive privilege, the claim by the President of the United States and other executives to immunity from legal process
- Privilege (social inequality), a term in sociology describing any special status granted to one group and usually portrayed as default
- Privilege (canon law)
- Privilege (Ivor Cutler album)
- Privilege (Television Personalities album)
- Privilege (film), a 1967 film directed by Peter Watkins
- "Privilege (Set Me Free)", a 1978 song covered by the Patti Smith Group that is featured in the above film
- "Privilege" (short story), a short story by Frederick Forsyth
- Privilege (computing), the level of access granted in computer security
- Privilege (insurance company), a division of the Royal Bank of Scotland
- Privilege (frequent flyer program), a frequent flyer program of Aserca Airlines
- "Privilege" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of the TV series Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Privilege Creek, a river in Texas
- Privilege Ibiza, a nightclub in Ibiza
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Privilege.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.