|Hubs||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport|
|Headquarters||Palma de Mallorca, Spain|
Privilege Style operates charter flights on behalf of other airlines, tour operators, sports teams and other VIP customers.
According to the airline, its VIP customers include several Spanish companies and also teams from Spain's first football league. In June and July 2014, Privilege Style operated Finnair's flights from Helsinki to New York-JFK while one of Finnair's A330s was out of service for extended maintenance. The same happened again in December 2015. In the summer of 2015, the airline leased its Boeing 767-300ER to El Al. As of June 2016, all of Privilege Style's aircraft were operating for El Al, except the 767 which currently operates for Condor Flugdienst. In 2018 the 777 operated daily for Norwegian on the Rome Fiumicino-New York JFK route, due to major technical issues affecting the Norwegian’s 787 fleet.
As of March 2018, Privilege Style's fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "Privilege Style". AirlineUpdate.com. Archived from the original on 12 April 2010. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Privilege Style webpage, recovered 13 April 2014
- "Finnairin koneen siivestä löytyi särö – yhtiö lentää New Yorkiin kesällä ulkomaalaisilla koneilla ja miehistöillä". Helsingin Sanomat. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "finnair.com - Info". Finnair. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- planespotters.net - Privilege Style Fleet Details and History retrieved 9 February 2017
- "News Spain's Privilege Style to add maiden B737 in 4Q19". ch-aviation. Retrieved 15 March 2018.
Media related to Privilege Style at Wikimedia Commons