|Hubs||Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport|
|Headquarters||Palma de Mallorca, Spain|
Privilege Style operates charter flights on behalf of other airlines, tour operators, sports teams and other VIP customers.
According to the airline, its VIP customers include several Spanish companies and also teams from Spain's first football league. In June 2014, Privilege Style operated Finnair's flights from Helsinki to New York-JFK while one of Finnair's A330s was out of service for extended maintenance. The same happened again in December 2015. In the summer of 2015, the airline leased its Boeing 767-300ER to El Al. As of June 2016, all of Privilege Style's Boeing aircraft were operating for El Al.
As of February 2017, Privilege Style's fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Boeing 767-300ER||1||—||ex LOT Polish Airlines|
|Boeing 777-200ER||1||—||ex Asiana Airlines|
|Embraer ERJ 145||1||—||leased to Air Europa|
- "Privilege Style". AirlineUpdate.com. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Privilege Style webpage, recovered 13 April 2014
- "Finnairin koneen siivestä löytyi särö – yhtiö lentää New Yorkiin kesällä ulkomaalaisilla koneilla ja miehistöillä". Helsingin Sanomat. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- "finnair.com - Info". Finnair. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
- planespotters.net - Privilege Style Fleet Details and History retrieved 9 February 2017
Media related to Privilege Style at Wikimedia Commons