From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up producer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Producer or producers may refer to:
- Film producer, oversees the making of films
- Impresario, a producer or manager in the theatre and music industries
- Producer (agriculture), a farm operator
- Radio producer, oversees the making of a radio show
- Record producer, or musical event producer, in the music industry
- Hip hop producer, a record producer that specializes in hip hop music
- Sales producer, responsile for all aspesct of the sales process.
- Television producer, oversees all aspects of video production on a television program
- Theatrical producer, oversees the staging of theatre productions
- Video game producer, produces computer and console games
- Web producer, oversees the management of web sites
- Online producer, oversees the making of content for web sites
- Autotroph, an organism that synthesizes energy-rich organic compounds
- "The Producer", an episode of Gilligan's Island
- The Producers (TV series), 2015 South Korean television series
- Producers (band), English rock band consisting of renowned record producers and musicians
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Producer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.