From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Progressions)
|Look up progression in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Progression may refer to:
- Arithmetic progression, sequence of numbers such that the difference of any two successive members of the sequence is a constant
- Geometric progression, sequence of numbers such that the quotient of any two successive members of the sequence is a constant
- Harmonic progression (mathematics), sequence of numbers such that their reciprocals form an arithmetic progression
- Chord progression, series of chords played in order
- Progression, music software for guitarists
In other fields:
- Age progression, the process of modifying a photograph of a person to represent the effect of aging on their appearance
- Cisternal progression, theory of protein transport through the Golgi apparatus inside a cell
- Color progression, ranges of color whose values transition smoothly through a hue, saturation, luminance, or any combination of the three
- Horizontal progression, the gradual movement from left to right during writing a line of text in Western handwriting
- A progressive tax is a tax by which the tax rate increases as the taxable amount increases
- Semantic progression, evolution of word usage
- Educational progression, an individual's movement through stages of education and/or training
- Progress tracking in video games
- Astrological progression, used in Horoscopic astrology to forecast future trends and developments.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Progression.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.