Providus Bank Limited
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Founded||June 15, 2016|
|Alhaji Hussaini Dikko|
Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer
The geographical coordinates of the bank's headquarters are: 6°25'53.0"N, 3°25'50.0"E (Latitude:6.431389; Longitude:3.430556).
The bank was granted a regional banking license by the Central Bank of Nigeria in June 2016.
- Head Office: 724, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State
- Main Branch: 54 Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Festac Branch: House 16, 51 Road, Opposite 511 Junction, Festac Town, Lagos
- Gbagada Branch: 16 Diya Street, Ifako–Gbagada Road, Gbagada, Lagos
- Ikota One Branch: Shop C175-182, Road 2, Ikota Shopping Complex, 22 kilometers along Lagos–Epe Expressway, Ajah, Lagos
- Ikota II Branch: Northwest Ultra Modern Filling Station, 14 kilometers along Lagos–Epe Expressway, Ikota, Lagos
- Abuja Branch: 62 Lobito Crescent, Off Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Wuse II, Abuja.
- Akure Branch: Alagbaka GRA, Alagbaka, Akure, Ondo state
- Providus Bank (5 November 2018). "Providus Bank: About Us: Our Team: Board of Directors". Lagos: Providus Bank Limited. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Okanlawon, Ajani (20 April 2017). "6 things to know about Walter Akpani, MD of Providus Bank". Lagos: Qed.ng. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Obinna, Chima (15 June 2016). "CBN Grants Providus Bank Commercial Banking Licence". This Day. Lagos. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Central Bank of Nigeria (5 November 2018). "Central Bank of Nigeria: List of Supervised Commercial Banks". Abuja: Central Bank of Nigeria. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Omidire, Dolapo (29 April 2017). "Updated – Development: Providus Commercial Bank Headquarters, Victoria Island – Lagos". Lagos: Estateintel.com. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Google (5 November 2018). "Location of the headquarters of Providus Bank Limited" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Providus Bank (5 November 2018). "The Branch List of Providus Bank". Lagos: Providus Bank Limited. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- Website of Providus Bank Limited
- Providus Bank Gets Commercial Banking Licence from CBN As of 15 June 2016.
|This African bank or banking-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Nigeria-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|