sława (glory, fame)
Przemysław (Polish pronunciation: [pʂɛˈmɨswaf]) is a Polish Slavic given name, meaning someone who is clever or ingenious. It is derived from another Polish name Przemysł, cognate to Czech Přemysl. Its diminutive forms include Przemek (the most popular one), Przemuś (hypocorism), Przemko, and Przemcio.
Its feminine form is Przemysława.
Individuals named Przemysław may choose their name day from the following dates: April 13, September 4, October 10, or October 30.
People and characters with the name Przemysław
- Przemysław Domański - a Polish ice skater
- Przemysław Karnowski (born 1993), Polish basketball player
- Przemysław Kaźmierczak - a Polish footballer
- Przemysław Matyjaszek - a Polish judoka
- Przemyslaw Prusinkiewicz - a Polish computer scientist
- Przemysław Saleta - a Polish boxer
- Przemysław Skwirczyński - a Polish cinematographer
- Przemysław Tytoń - a Polish goalkeeper
- Przemysław Wacha - a Polish badminton player