|Defunct||April 6, 2008|
|Headquarters||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|David Wu, Rich Hilmer and Daniel Posner|
Pseudo Interactive was a video game developer based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and started in 1995 by David Wu, Rich Hilmer, and Daniel Posner. In 2006, the company had over fifty employees. After closing, several employees formed DrinkBox Studios.
They released a game for the Xbox launch called Cel Damage which is also on the GameCube and PlayStation 2. They also made Full Auto for Xbox 360. Their final game was Full Auto 2: Battlelines, released for the PlayStation 3.
As of April 6, 2008, it was announced that the company was shutting down. They were working on Crude Awakening for Eidos Interactive which was cancelled, leaving the company without the means to survive until securing another deal. It was widely believed to be an updated version of Carmageddon.
- 2001 – Cel Damage (Xbox, GameCube)
- 2002 – Cel Damage Overdrive (PlayStation 2)
- 2004 – Crash (demos for Microsoft XNA)
- 2006 – Full Auto (Xbox 360)
- 2006 – Full Auto 2: Battlelines (PlayStation 3)
At least three games were in development at Pseudo before the studio closure:
- Official website
- Pseudo Interactive details at GameSpot
- Cancelled Pseudo Interactive Games at Unseen 64
- Kotaku report on Studio shutdown
- Full Auto Developer Shuts Down
- Kollar, Phillip (2008-04-04). "Full Auto Developer Shuts Down". IGN Entertainment Games. Retrieved 24 April 2014.
- http://www.unseen64.net/2009/12/17/crude-awakening-xbox360-ps3-cancelled/ Archived February 17, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- http://www.unseen64.net/tag/pseudo-interactive/ Archived December 27, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- http://www.unseen64.net/2009/12/08/prodigal-xbox-360-ps3-cancelled/ Archived April 7, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- http://www.unseen64.net/2009/12/06/divided-city-xbox-360-ps3-cancelled/ Archived April 8, 2010, at the Wayback Machine.
- "Cel Damage 2 [XBOX/PS2 - Cancelled] - Unseen64". Unseen64. 12 January 2009.
|This Canadian video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|